Holiday Villa In šišan With Swimming Pool
Villa with 8 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and swimming pool in Šišan, Croatia
From £1,815 per week
Villa to rent in Šišan, Croatia
This rural holiday home, located on a large property by the sea, has a swimming pool and is large enough for 16 people. It consists of a main house with two bedrooms, two bathrooms.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This rural holiday home, located on a large property by the sea, has a swimming pool and is large enough for 16 people. It consists of a main house with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen and living room on the ground floor. The first floor has three bedrooms, two bathrooms and living room. The annex to the main house also has an apartment with bedroom, living room, kitchen and bathroom, and a small studio apartment. Each apartment has a separate entrance. You can spend your time in the fitness and recreation room equipped with billiards, table tennis and darts. Do explore the beautiful natural beaches with crystal clear waters and savour the local specialities at the nearby restaurant. Do visit Medulin, a holiday resort with a lovely sandy beach.
This beautiful villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1980 and refurbished in 2013. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a swimming pool; it is also only 6km from Sisan. It is set in a convenient location, 3km away from a stone and pebble beach. There's also a restaurant only 30 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, extra refrigerator and extra freezer. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 191 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Šišan, CroatiaThis villa has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 December 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 December 2019 - 8 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 1980
- Year modernised: 2013
- Holiday home (internal area 460 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Yes (up to 1)
- Outside entrance to bedroom (3)
- Non-smoking house
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (60 m2)
- Pool open May - end September
- Billiards, table tennis, darts
- 4 TVs
- CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- 2 safe deposit box
- Air conditioning cold / hot (9 units)
Show all 10 facilities Show less
This villa has 8 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 7: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 8: 1 double bed
Show all 8 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 6 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Kitchen / living room
- 2 kitchens
- Activity room
Show all 4 other Show less
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (30 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Extra Refrigerator (4)
- Extra Freezer (30)
Show all 11 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 1960 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 15 cars)
- A barbecue
- Trampoline (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Playhouse (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Slide (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Football goal
- Basketball hoop
Show all 12 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 648 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 648 bookings
Response rate: 90%
Response time: within 6 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000