Pula Holiday Villa Rental With Swimming Pool
Villa with 10 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms and swimming pool in Pula, Croatia
From £1,925 per week
Villa to rent in Pula, Croatia
This beautiful holiday home is in a suburb of Pula and just a few minutes away from the beautiful pebble and stone beaches.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This beautiful holiday home is in a suburb of Pula and just a few minutes away from the beautiful pebble and stone beaches. It is in a spacious fenced property with enough place to play volleyball or football. The house has 10 air-conditioned bedrooms and a private terrace with the view of the sea shore. It also has a gym and a billiards table. You can prepare delicious dishes on the barbecue for family and friends and enjoy some Istrian wine in the Tavern of the house. This accommodation is spacious enough and ideal for several families or friends. The city of Pula, famous for historical and cultural monuments is only about a 10-minute drive from here. Do discover the local food specialities of this 1000-year-old city and enjoy your holiday to the fullest.
This villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1999 and refurbished in 2005. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and restricted sea view; it is also only 2.5km from Pula. It is set in a convenient location, 1.3km away from a stone and pebble beach. There's also a restaurant only 150 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 161 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Pula, CroatiaThis villa has a balcony, a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 May 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 June 2019 - 31 December 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1999
- Year modernised: 2005
- Holiday home (internal area 342 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Non-smoking house
- Restricted sea view
- Yes (up to 1)
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (28 m2)
- Pool open May - end September
- Safe deposit box
- Air conditioning cold / hot (15 units)
- Outdoor Whirlpool bath (9 persons)
- Billiards and darts
- More than 9 TVs
- CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
Show all 11 facilities Show less
This villa has 10 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 7: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 8: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 9: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 10: 2 single beds
Show all 10 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 7: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 8: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 9: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 9 bathrooms Show less
- 4 kitchens / living rooms
- Activity room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (50 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 1500 m2)
- Football game
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Carport (space for 6 cars)
- A barbecue
Show all 10 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 489 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 489 bookings
Response rate: 85%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000