Villa Rental In Postira With Swimming Pool
Villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Postira, Croatia
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,253 per week
Villa to rent in Postira, Croatia
This exceptional stone house is situated near the most famous sandy beach on the island of Brac, in the bay of Lovrecina. The plot is fenced with restored ruins from XII century.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This exceptional stone house is situated near the most famous sandy beach on the island of Brac, in the bay of Lovrecina. The plot is fenced with restored ruins from XII century, when the house was built in its original form on the foundations of an old Roman country villa. The rustic interiors are fitted out with old-style well-maintained furniture. From the spacious living area on the ground floor, stairs will lead you onto the upper floor, where bedrooms with private bathrooms are located. The lowest ceiling height on the upper floor is 1 m. There are many open terraces where guests can enjoy the sun sipping their delicious morning coffee, while the covered part with a barbeque is ideal for socializing. In the bay, there are only two more houses and a summer restaurant, where it is possible to arrange for catering and order specialties made of natural ingredients, fresh fish, meat and olive oil of local production. There is also a tennis table open for the public and it is possible to arrange horseback-riding classes. In the offer there is a berth for boat. Lovrecina can be reached by a narrow, partly asphalted road, old pedestrian path or by the sea.
This beautiful villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1100 and refurbished in 2005. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also good value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and beautiful panoramic view over water; it is also located in Postira, only 13km from Supetar. It is set in a very convenient location, just 5 metres away from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant only 50 metres away.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is adequately equipped: it has a refrigerator and microwave. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A marked trail more than 10km long.
- A mountain bike trail up to 10km long.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 133 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Postira, CroatiaThis villa is near the waterfront. It has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 25 September - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 5 January - 10 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 May - 13 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 14 September 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 1100
- Year modernised: 2005
- Holiday home (internal area 95 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Beautiful panoramic view over water
- Pets allowed (up to 2)
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (18 m2)
- 1 TV
- CD player
- 1 DVD player
- 2 fans
- Mobile air conditioning (1 units)
Show all 8 facilities Show less
This villa has 2 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 3 single beds
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: cold water
- Electric hobs (2 hobs)
- Freezer (75 litres)
- Coffee machine
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Portable radiator
- Terrace or similar
- Site by the water (external area 1000 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 3 cars)
- A barbecue
- Pool available from May to October
- Marked trail more than 10km long
- Mountain bike trail up to 10km long
- Marked cycling trail more than 5km long
- Fitness centre
Show all 10 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 378 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 378 bookings
Response rate: 82%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.