Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Posedarje, Croatia
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,351 per week
Villa to rent in Posedarje, Croatia
Villa overview - owner's description
The exclusive and beautiful Villa Kamen has everything you would wish for in a villa – waterfront location with direct access to the Novigradsko sea, your own swimming pool and outdoor jacuzzi.
The exclusive and beautiful Villa Kamen has everything you would wish for in a villa – waterfront location with direct access to the Novigradsko sea, your own swimming pool and outdoor jacuzzi, luxurious interiors and stunning sea-views throughout.
The owner's principle is ‘Delight for the Soul and Spirit' and they aim to ensure that every guest is so well looked after and every need met. Various services can be offered at an additional cost to the highest of standards from shopping on arrival, concierge assistance, personal trainer to child care services to look after your children.
The contemporary villa has glorious sea-views throughout. The spacious living room is furnished to a very high standard and has doors opening out to further living space outside. The well equipped kitchen-diner, on a mezzanine level, is ideal for keen cooks or you may prefer to arrange a private chef to prepare local specialities for you all. The chef will even host a special Croatian evening of local food and wine for you for a truly memorable experience.
All air-conditioned rooms are en-suite and are decorated in bright, beautiful colours, complimenting the modern and clean feel of the holiday home. There is a fitness area with a treadmill for those wishing to stay healthy and a massage table with the option to hire a personal masseur for those wanting to indulge in true relaxation.
The outdoor space and terraces give the villa even more of a ‘wow' factor with breathtaking views of the Novigradsko sea from various levels of the gardens which lead down to a spectacular decked area on the waterfront with sunloungers and direct access to the clear blue water and a boat landing.
The private pool and outdoor jacuzzi are perfect spots for cooling down on hot summer days and the characterful stone barbecue means dining al-fresco, with a glass or two of local wine, will be yet another memorable experience.
It will be hard to leave your villa yet the small, tranquil village of Posedarje is just a short distance away where you will find a local supermarket and a restaurant serving typically Dalmatian cuisine. Dating back to the 12th century the village has a long history and tradition and is now known for its fishing, local cuisine and the pretty gothic church of St. Spirit on an islet with a beautiful mountain backdrop. The area boasts sandy and pebbly beaches, some backed by dense pine forests offering shade from the midday sun.
Interior of villa (290 m sq)
- Living room with comfortable seating and beautiful sea-views with doors opening up to outdoor terrace facing the sea and comfortable outdoor seating
- Upstairs to kitchen-diner on mezzanine level. Open plan kitchen and dining table and benches. Well equipped kitchen includes oven, hob, fridge-freezer
- Upstairs to three double bedrooms with air-conditioning, all ensuite. Maximum occupancy is six adults but two extra camp beds can be provided for children on request (free of charge). Bathrobes provided
- Washing machine, dryer, ironing board, safety box
- Fitness area with treadmill and massage table
- Wifi throughout. Flat screen cable TV and games console available
- Sauna room for guests use
- Additional WC (four in total including those in ensuite bedrooms
Exterior of villa (487 m sq overall including villa)
- Various levels of terraces including various options for outdoor seating
- Stone BBQ with outdoor table and benches
- Whirlpool overlooking the sea
- Swimming pool- 18m sq
- Steps down to waterfront area which is decked with direct access to the water and sun-loungers available for guests use (NB steps in this area may be especially tricky for those with walking difficulties or young children)
- Boat landing and own buoy
- 2 parking spaces
Non-smoking accommodation throughout
NB Villa Kamen is very similar in layout and adjacent to Villa Plaza, ideal for two groups wishing to holiday together.
The small, tranquil village of Posedarje is just a short distance away where you will find a local supermarket and a restaurant serving typically Dalmatian cuisine. Dating back to the 12th century the village has a long history and tradition and is now known for its fishing, local cuisine and the pretty gothic church of St. Spirit on an islet with a beautiful mountain backdrop. The area boasts a mixture of sand-pebbly beaches, some backed by dense pine forests offering shade from the midday sun.
The vibrant and historic walled town of Zadar is just twenty kilometres away. As well as being a transport hub for ferry connections to nearby islands, it boasts medieval churches, pretty cafes and the well visited Sea Organ, several stairs descending to the sea with pipes and whistles playing various chords and tones. Take a boat trip across the harbour, find elderly ladies selling local cheese in the markets or visit the roman ruins, some stones of which have been used to build the beautiful 9th century St Donat's Church. The town has a young, vibrant energy and feels far away from the more sun-seeking crowds of the southern Dalmatian coast.
The owners of the villa can arrange an exclusive boat trip around the stunning Kornati National Park, a unique cluster of 150 islands, islets and cliffs spread over the central part of the Adriatic Sea, a must see for keen boaters and wanderers.
If you love walking then the Paklenica National Park offers wonderful hiking through a naturally diverse area of cliffs, caverns, caves and unusual rock formations. Nature lovers can look out for the 82 species of butterfly, 200 species of birds and 800 plant species, plus there are protected serpent eagles and griffon vultures. The park is also home to brown bears, wild cats, wolves and lynxes.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Posedarje, CroatiaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 May 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 May - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2018 - 29 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 June - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August 2019 - 30 September 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£877.76 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable