Villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Posedarje, Croatia
From £7,531 per week
Villa to rent in Posedarje, Croatia
Ease your feet off in the sea from your own waterfront decking of this spectacular Croatian villa. Located on a dreamy bay on the western end of the Novigradsko sea, just half an hour from Zadar.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Ease your feet off in the sea from your own waterfront decking of this spectacular Croatian villa. Located on a dreamy bay on the western end of the Novigradsko sea, just half an hour from Zadar, this four bedroom villa with its own swimming pool has been designed in a contemporary and luxurious style with stunning sea views throughout both inside and out.
The owner's principle is ‘Delight for the Soul and Spirit' and they aim to ensure that every guest is so well looked after and every need met. Various services can be offered at additional cost to the highest of standards from shopping on arrival, concierge assistance, personal trainer to child care services to look after your children.
The spacious living room with its comfortable seating and large TV has doors opening up to the beautiful pool terrace. The kitchen-diner is well equipped for keen cooks, whether it's a simple breakfast for the terrace or preparing the local catch brought in by the fishermen that morning. Guests also have the option to pay to hire a private chef to cook local specialities for you all and they can even host a special Croatian evening of local food and wine for you for a truly memorable experience.
The bedrooms are decorated in modern and bright colours, some with panoramic views of the sea. There is a fitness area with a treadmill for those wishing to stay healthy and a massage table with the option to hire a personal masseur for those wanting to indulge in true relaxation.
The infinity swimming pool will take your breath away whether you are enjoying a dip to cool down or lazing on the poolside terrace with a glass of local wine, waiting for the authentic stone barbecue to warm up. You have amazing views of the Novigradsko sea from both the pool and other levels of the gardens. Steps lead down to a spectacular decked area on the waterfront with sunloungers and direct access to the clear blue water and a boat landing, boats can be hired via the owner.
It will be hard to leave your villa yet the small, tranquil village of Posedarje is just a short distance away where you will find a local supermarket and a restaurant serving typically Dalmatian cuisine. Dating back to the 12th century the village has a long history and tradition and is now known for its fishing, local cuisine and the pretty gothic church of St. Spirit on an islet with a beautiful mountain backdrop. The area boasts many beaches, some backed by dense pine forests offering shade from the midday sun.
Interior of villa (390 m sq)
- Living room area with comfortable seating and beautiful sea-views with doors opening up to swimming pool terrace
- Well equipped kitchen-diner (open-plan to living room) with oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, juicer, large island, induction cooker, professional coffee machine, fridge-freezer with ice dispenser
- Further living room with home cinema
- Four double bedrooms with air-conditioning and sat TV. Master bedroom and one additional bedroom are ensuite and both have sea-views. The third and fourth bedroom share a bathroom. Two additional beds can be provided for parties of nine or ten
- Washing machine, dryer, ironing board
- Fitness area with treadmill and massage table
- Wifi throughout. Flat screen cable
- Soccer table and games console
- Two additional WCs by living room and pool area
Exterior of villa (790 m sq overall including villa)
- Various levels of terraces and roof terrace including various options for outdoor seating
- Stone BBQ with outdoor table and benches
- Swimming pool (8m x 4m, 30m2)
- Steps down to waterfront area which is decked with direct access to the water and sun-loungers available for guests use(NB steps in this area may be especially tricky for those with walking difficulties or young children)
- 4 parking spaces
- Non-smoking accommodation throughout
The small, tranquil village of Posedarje is just a short distance away where you will find a local supermarket and a restaurant serving typically Dalmatian cuisine. Dating back to the 12th century the village has a long history and tradition and is now known for its fishing, local cuisine and the pretty gothic church of St. Spirit on an islet with a beautiful mountain backdrop. The area boasts a mixture of sand-pebbly beaches, some backed by dense pine forests offering shade from the midday sun.
The vibrant and historic walled town of Zadar is just twenty kilometres away. As well as being a transport hub for ferry connections to nearby islands, it boasts medieval churches, pretty cafes and the well visited Sea Organ, several stairs descending to the sea with pipes and whistles playing various chords and tones. Take a boat trip across the harbour, find elderly ladies selling local cheese in the markets or visit the roman ruins, some stones of which have been used to build the beautiful 9th century St Donat's Church. The town has a young, vibrant energy and feels far away from the more sun-seeking crowds of the southern Dalmatian coast.
The owners of the villa can arrange an exclusive boat trip around the stunning Kornati National Park, a unique cluster of 150 islands, islets and cliffs spread over the central part of the Adriatic Sea, a must see for keen boaters and wanderers.
If you love walking then the Paklenica National Park offers wonderful hiking through a naturally diverse area of cliffs, caverns, caves and unusual rock formations. Nature lovers can look out for the 82 species of butterfly, 200 species of birds and 800 plant species, plus there are protected serpent eagles and griffon vultures. The park is also home to brown bears, wild cats, wolves and lynxes.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 14 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Posedarje, CroatiaThis villa is near the waterfront. It has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 25 August 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 August - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2019 - 28 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 29 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 August 2020 - 27 June 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 28 June - 28 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August 2021 - 25 August 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£915.46 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
Internet / WiFi, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Open fire
Agency From London, United Kingdom Member since Apr 2015
Past bookings: 35 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 23 hours
Last seen: 2 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000