Town house with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Posedarje, Croatia
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,332 per week
Town house to rent in Posedarje, Croatia
Town house overview - owner's description
In a simply stunning and very romantic location right on the water front, one bedroom Mikula Apartment, with its amazing sea-views and jacuzzi whirlpool.
In a simply stunning and very romantic location right on the water front, one bedroom Mikula Apartment, with its amazing sea-views and jacuzzi whirlpool, would be a perfect spot for a couple looking for a very special holiday.
The apartment has been finished to a very high standard with great attention to detail, so typical of the owners who also look after the neighbouring luxurious villas. The bright and airy kitchen-diner-living room has three sets of French windows opening up to a beautiful terrace with stunning views of Novigradsko sea. Steps lead down to a spectacular decked area on the waterfront with sunloungers and direct access to the clear blue water and a boat landing.
The double bedroom has bright splashes of colour to match the otherwise clean decor and has an ensuite shower room for guests use. There is also a sauna outside to add another luxurious touch with yet more sea-views from its windows.
The outdoor jacuzzi is a perfect spot for cooling down on hot summer days and the characterful stone terraces mean dining al-fresco, with a glass or two of local wine, will be yet another memorable experience.
The owner's principle is ‘Delight for the Soul and Spirit' and they aim to ensure that every guest is well looked after and every need met. Various services can be offered at an additional cost to the highest of standards from shopping on arrival, daily breakfasts delivered, concierge assistance, personal trainer to a private chef to prepare any of your meals. The chef will even host a special Croatian evening of local food and wine for you for a truly authentic event.
It will be hard to leave your apartment yet the small, tranquil village of Posedarje is just a short distance away where you will find a local supermarket and a restaurant serving typically Dalmatian cuisine. Dating back to the 12th century the village has a long history and tradition and is now known for its fishing, local cuisine and the pretty gothic church of St. Spirit on an islet with a beautiful mountain backdrop. The area boasts sandy and pebbly beaches, some backed by dense pine forests offering shade from the midday sun.
Interior of ground floor apartment (55m sq) of two storey building
- Living area (open plan to kitchen-diner) with comfortable seating and beautiful sea-views with doors opening up to outdoor terrace facing the sea and comfortable outdoor seating
- Kitchen-diner with dining table and benches (open plan to living area). Well equipped kitchen includes oven, hob, fridge-freezer
- Double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe. Hair dryer and bathrobes provided. Ensuite shower room with WC and sink
- Washing machine, dryer, ironing board, safety box
- Wi-Fi throughout. Flat screen cable TV
- Sauna room for guests use
- Additional beds (suitable for children) can be provided on request for an additional two guests
Exterior of villa (500 m sq overall including apartment)
- Various levels of terraces with comfortable seating and relaxing areas. The nature of the terraced grounds, sea access and steps throughout the garden make it unsuitable for young children or those with walking difficulties
- Stone BBQ
- Whirlpool overlooking the sea
- Outdoor shower
- Steps down to waterfront area which is decked with direct access to the water and sun-loungers available for guests use
- Boat landing and own buoy
- 2 parking spaces
- Non-smoking accommodation throughout
The small, tranquil village of Posedarje is just a short distance away where you will find a local supermarket and a restaurant serving typically Dalmatian cuisine. Dating back to the 12th century the village has a long history and tradition and is now known for its fishing, local cuisine and the pretty gothic church of St. Spirit on an islet with a beautiful mountain backdrop. The area boasts a mixture of sand-pebbly beaches, some backed by dense pine forests offering shade from the midday sun.
The vibrant and historic walled town of Zadar is just twenty kilometres away. As well as being a transport hub for ferry connections to nearby islands, it boasts medieval churches, pretty cafes and the well visited Sea Organ, several stairs descending to the sea with pipes and whistles playing various chords and tones. Take a boat trip across the harbour, find elderly ladies selling local cheese in the markets or visit the roman ruins, some stones of which have been used to build the beautiful 9th century St Donat's Church. The town has a young, vibrant energy and feels far away from the more sun-seeking crowds of the southern Dalmatian coast.
The owners of the apartment can arrange an exclusive boat trip around the stunning Kornati National Park, a unique cluster of 150 islands, islets and cliffs spread over the central part of the Adriatic Sea, a must see for keen boaters and wanderers.
If you love walking then the Paklenica National Park offers wonderful hiking through a naturally diverse area of cliffs, caverns, caves and unusual rock formations. Nature lovers can look out for the 82 species of butterfly, 200 species of birds and 800 plant species, plus there are protected serpent eagles and griffon vultures. The park is also home to brown bears, wild cats, wolves and lynxes.
This town house does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This town house is:
Prices and availability
Updated 19 March 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 March - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 September 2018 - 1 October 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£881.41 per booking, paid locally
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
Internet / WiFi