Pomer Villa To Rent
Villa with 7 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms and swimming pool in Pomer, Croatia
From £1,160 per week
Villa to rent in Pomer, Croatia
If you wish to spend your holiday in an smaller tourist place, it is the right choice for you. This pretty and functional holiday home is located in a small fishing place of Pomer.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
If you wish to spend your holiday in an smaller tourist place, it is the right choice for you. This pretty and functional holiday home is located in a small fishing place of Pomer, at the south of Istria, which is famous from the hospitality of its inhabitants and dynamic way of living. The house is perfect for bigger families or groups of friends, who want to spend their holiday together. The fenced and well-maintained courtyard has a lot of space for playing and cooling down during the summer heat. Nearby, there is a marina, so if you come with a boat, everything will be at your fingertips. Close to marina, there is a quality restaurant with a wide offer of local and international dishes. In the centre of the place there is a grocery shop. Should you, during your stay, wish to take a sightseeing trip to some of the towns, we recommend visiting Pula, Rovinj or Poreč. Guests have at their disposal a swing, a slide and activity room in the basement with darts, foosball, table tennis and billiard. Some 500 m from the holiday house away, by the entrance at the campsite Pomer, there are public training equipment and tennis/volleyball court.
This villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1994 and refurbished in 2007. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and is located in Pomer, only 7km from Pula. It is set in a very convenient location, just 800 metres away from a rock bound coast. There's also a restaurant only 200 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 168 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Pomer, CroatiaThis villa has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 2 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 August 2019 - 8 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1994
- Year modernised: 2007
- Holiday home (internal area 291 m2)
- Ground and 1st floor
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Yes (up to 1)
- Non-smoking house
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (32 m2)
- Pool open May - end September
- Billiards, table tennis, darts
- 4 TVs
- CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (6 units) (Valid from 13/01/2007 to 10/01/2020)
- Air conditioning cold / hot (8 units) (Valid from 11/01/2020)
Show all 10 facilities Show less
This villa has 7 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 7: 1 double bed
Show all 7 bedrooms Show less
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 7: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 8: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 8 bathrooms Show less
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (70 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 500 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free carport on site (space for 4 cars)
- A barbecue
- Football game
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 9 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 559 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 559 bookings
Response rate: 86%
Response time: within 8 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000