Podstrana Villa To Rent
Villa with 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and private pool in Podstrana, Croatia
From £2,224 per week
Villa to rent in Podstrana, Croatia
This beautiful holiday home with panoramic view over the sea and Split, is situated in peaceful location on a hill. The house consists of two parts. In one of them.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This delightful 7 bedroom holiday home nestled on a hill side boasts a panoramic view over the sea and the fanastic city of Split. This unqiue property can sleep up to a staggering 27 guests and consists of a number of self-contained apartments - some of which are split level. The house is made up of two parts. In one of them, there are five one-bedroom apartments, 3 of which are split-level located on the first floor, while the remaining two are located on the ground floor. On the same plot over a pretty bridge you will find the second building, where there are two one-bedroom apartments on the second floor. The owner of the property lives on the ground floor although uses a separate entrance. The holiday home owner is also on-hand to help with any requests or issues you may have during your stay. The owner maintains the property and its surroundings, including the swimming pool. The house owner is able to organise airport transfers, excursions to the island of Brac or Markarska and even diving lessons in the swimming pool for an additional charge.The property is well-equipped and offers a wide range of facilities, including an outdoor whirlpool, table tennis, fitness equipment and football ground (football field available to use for an additional charge). There is also an outdoor area which houses a barbecue and an outdoor seating area. Please note that the approach to the house is a winding and steep road.
This beautiful modern villa is made from brick or stone and was recently built in 2005. The agent has rated it as a five star property so it is one of their best villas - tastefully furnished and fully equipped. It is also great value for money. This villa has a private pool and beautiful panoramic view over water; it is also located in Podstrana, only 12km from Split. It is set in a very convenient location, just 800 metres away from a stone and pebble beach and 2km from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant only 300 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is adequately equipped: it has a refrigerator and microwave. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 143 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Podstrana, CroatiaThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 15 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 October 2018 - 10 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit
Throughout 2019: €500.00 per booking, paid locally
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: five stars
- Year built: 2005
- Holiday home (internal area 630 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Beautiful panoramic view over water
- Pets allowed (up to 2)
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (102 m2)
- Outdoor whirlpool (6 persons)
- Table tennis
- More than 9 TVs
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (8 units)
Show all 9 facilities Show less
This villa has 7 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 7: 2 double beds, 1 single bed
Show all 7 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 2: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 3: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 4: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 5: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 7: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 12 bathrooms Show less
- 8 kitchens / living rooms
- Activity room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (300 litres)
- Coffee machine
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 1400 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Carport (space for 6 cars)
- A barbecue
- Pool available from May to October
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 8 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: five stars. This is the agent’s highest rating and this property should be tastefully furnished and full equipped.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 399 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 399 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.