Authentic Stone Villa With Seaview - Villa Besida
Beach villa with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms in Peruški, Croatia
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,352 per week
Villa to rent in Peruški, Croatia
Amazing stone house with artistic touch.
With seaview and starry nights
Stay in Besida & experience the magical atmosphere of Istria, a land of ancient & medieval scenery and contemporary festivals
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Vila Besida" - where you will come to your senses
A luxuriously refurbished stone house “Vila Besida" for peaceful and inspiring vacation situated in an Istrian village Peruški.
ABOUT THE ACCOMODATION
There are 6 rooms at your disposal. One of them is a large room for 2-4 persons with en-suite shower room and there are 5 double bedrooms. Two of them have toilet ensuite, for the rest, there are 4 separate bathrooms available, three with a shower, and one of them with a traditional bathtub as well.
The house has two kitchens and a small living room with an authentic Istrian fireplace. There is also a large living room (7x6m) that can be used as a conference room or for similar activities. Three terraces with a breathtaking view of the Istrian coast are smartly distributed on all levels and sides of the house. Tavern for evening entertainment, a barbecue and a large garden surrounding the house (300m2) where you can relax, sunbathe, play sports etc are crucial elements of a relaxing vacation.
BUT WHERE'S THE POOL?
We tend to be as much Earth friendly as possible.
That is one of the reasons why we have decided to invest our future funds in renewable sources of energy instead of investing in a pool. We believe that anyone coming here can enjoy nature without the pool and that swimming in the amazingly clear sea on the nearby secluded beaches is a more valuable experience.
The guests have access to all amenities and areas of the house during their stay except for 2 storage rooms for staff.
Interaction with Guests
I communicate with guests over e-mail or phone to make sure that everything is going on fine and to check if they need any help. There is always someone who will greet the guests on their arrival and departure. Of course, I am always at disposal if any help or assistance is needed.
The neighborhood is a perfect match for someone who wants to be in touch with nature. The village is never crowded and the house being at the end of the village provides a space for socializing with friends and family under the sky fool of stars, mesmerized by the scent of herbs mixed with a fresh breeze from the sea. The location is ideal for both, those who seek adventure in nature and those who want a peaceful retreat, for those who like to take long walks through the woods to the sea, for advanced cyclists and scuba-divers but equally for families with cars who will have everything within reach in 20 min driving.
A car is a must. There is enough parking space in the yard.
"We have spent most summers in the past decade at Villa Besida, observing how this family has lovingly restored and developed the house, with exquisite taste. There is nothing more perfect that the evening view from the terrace. The village is on the south-east coast of Istria, with the more touristic areas a short drive away. Perfectly suited to our family, which includes two children now aged 10 and 12. We cannot recommend it highly enough."
B.S. and family (UK)
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Peruški, CroatiaThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 July - 27 August 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 8 September - 30 September 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 October - 29 October 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 October 2018 - 31 March 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 15 May - 18 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 July - 27 August 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 8 September - 30 September 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 October - 29 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 October 2019 - 31 March 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 15 May - 18 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 July - 27 August 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 8 September - 30 September 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 October - 29 October 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 October 2020 - 31 March 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 15 May - 18 June 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 3 September - 29 October and receive 15% off if the booking is made 3 weeks before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 23 May - 27 August and receive 15% off if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 15 May - 2 July and receive 10% off if the booking is for 1 week or more.
- Arrive between 2 July - 27 August and receive 18% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 2 July - 27 August and receive 10% off if the booking is for 1 week or more.
- Arrive between 2 July - 6 August and receive 30% off if the booking is for 25 days or more.
- Arrive between 8 September - 8 October and receive 25% off if the booking is for 10 days or more.
- Arrive between 8 September - 8 October and receive 13% off if the booking is for 1 week or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£221.60 per booking, paid with booking
Refundable Damage Deposit (returned after inspection of the house)
£265.92 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 14:
- 1 king size bed, 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 double bed, 1 single bed and en suite
There is also 1 single sofa bed in Living room, 1 cot
6 bathrooms including 3 en suites, 3 Separate WC's
CD player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Italian, Local
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 14, Air conditioning throughout property, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Infants, Single gender groups
Private Owner From Zagreb, Croatia Member since Apr 2016
Last logged in: 2 years ago
Number of properties: 1