Beach apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Orebić, Croatia
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £308 per week
Apartment to rent in Orebić, Croatia
A unique & historic apartment just forty paces from the sea. Centrally located, it also has a private courtyard & presents itself as a haven for relaxation or a base for exploration - its up to you!
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
Our apartment forms part of an old (we believe 16th century) Venetian style stone building that in its history has been used by fishermen and winemakers!
It is conveniently tucked away down an ancient and charming alleyway that has remained unchanged for centuries. Centrally located in the town of Orebic, it is 50 metres from the promenade where you can discover a number of excellent restaurants. A ten minute walk takes you to the main beach, shops or harbour where a 15 minute ferry ride takes you to the island of Korcula, claimed as the birthplace of Marco Polo.
Restored in 2006, our apartment retains many original features, but benefits from modern comforts. Marble floors run through the bedroom (king size bed) and air conditioned lounge. The bathroom has Italian floor to ceiling tiles and a modern walk in wet room style shower. The small courtyard is a sanctuary to relax and absorb the atmosphere - here your neighbours will be locals, not tourists!
The picturesque town of Orebic is nestled at the base of a Mt. Ilija and has numerous restaurants and shops.
Facilities include, snorkeling, diving, fishing, sailing, windsurfing, walking/hiking or people watching!
Dubrovnik is a two hour drive and Split three hours. Alternatively you can use local transport, including ferries.
The 15 minute ferry ride to the island of Korcula is a must - often called a mini Dubrovnik it has a walled town with many bars, restaurants, and shops spilling into the narrow and atmospheric cobbled alleyways.
You may also wish to visit the beautiful islands of Hvar, Brac, Vis, Lastovo or Miljet (a national park).
This apartment does not have any reviews.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Orebić, CroatiaThis apartment is in the town but in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has outside lighting. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 July - 4 September 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 September - 22 September 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 October - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 April - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 May - 4 September 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 September - 22 September 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 October - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 April - 26 April 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 May - 4 September 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 September - 22 September 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 October - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 April - 26 April 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 May - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
1 bedroom, Sleeps 2:
- 1 double bed
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
Living area seats 2, Dining area seats 2, Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Kettle, Pots / pans, Toaster
The property is accessed from the sea front by 19 steps
Private Owner From Colchester, United Kingdom Member since Nov 2012
Last logged in: a year ago
Number of properties: 1