Villa Uz More
Villa with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Omiš, Croatia
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,368 per week
Villa to rent in Omiš, Croatia
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Uz More is a slice of luxury along the Omis Rivieria in the Croatian coastal region of Dalmatia. This modern villa boasts a seafront setting, positioned only 50m from the beach.
Villa Uz More is a slice of luxury along the Omis Rivieria in the Croatian coastal region of Dalmatia. This modern villa boasts a seafront setting, positioned only 50m from the beach, with limitless views over the Adriatic Sea.
Both the interior and exterior of this luxury villa have been finished to a very high standard with a heated pool, furnished sun deck and stylish covered dining area outside, and four elegant en-suite bedrooms inside. The villa terrace is ideal for soaking up the sunshine during the day, and enjoying an al fresco barbecue of local seafood under the stars in the warm evenings. The grounds also have a small and safe children's playground with a playhouse and slide.
The villa can accommodate up to 10 guests in four well-designed double bedrooms, each equipped with a TV and private en-suite bathroom. There is the added bonus of a sauna and an air-conditioned gym on the lower ground floor with weights and a treadmill for the more sporty guests! The lower ground floor also has an additional room with a sofa bed and TV, as well as a shower room.
The main floor of the villa is a haven of fresh sea air and natural light with floor to ceiling windows providing panoramic sea views reaching, uninterrupted, all the way to the horizon. This is a fabulous open plan area with a large dining table, comfortable seating area and fully equipped kitchen.
Villa Uz More is a fabulously luxurious villa with all the modern facilities you may require. Located in a highly desirable setting, with shops, bars and restaurants all within walking distance in one direction, and the beach in the other.
This is a beautiful holiday villa for friends and family yearning for a sophisticated getaway with sunshine, beaches, culture and atmosphere.
- Open plan living dining area with large dining table, comfortable sofas and arm chairs, fire place, TV and access to the outdoor dining area and terrace with sea views
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar and stools, fridge, freezer, oven, stove top hobs, dishwasher, toaster, coffee machine, kettle and ample crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Master bedroom with double bed, TV, en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, wash basin and WC. This room has access to a private terraced furnished with comfortable seating and sea views
- Three spacious double bedrooms each with a TV and private en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, wash basin and WC. Sofa beds are available to accommodate additional guests
Lower Ground Floor
- Private gym with treadmill and weight machines with TV, sauna and shower room
- Smaller bedroom with a sofa bed and TV
- Large terrace with covered dining table equipped with speakers and a barbecue
- Private heated swimming pool with reclining sun loungers and parasols
- Outside shower and WC
- Children's playground with a playhouse and slide
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
Villa Uz More is located in a highly desired setting along the Omis Riviera within walking distance to the Brzet beach in one direction, and the town centre in the other.
The Omis Riviera boasts crystal clear waters of the Adriatic Sea, high mountains in the background and breath taking natural surroundings. Omis is a bustling town in the heart of the Dalmatian coast offering many festivals and events throughout the summer months, including a Pirate Festival. There are also many restaurants serving the local delicacies, local markets and historical monuments to discover.
A little further along the coast is the Croatia's second largest city, Split. This attractive city combines both modernity and tradition making it the ideal attraction for all ages. The Diocletian's Palace is an unmissable Unesco World Heritage Site and there are countless bars, restaurants and shops for you to really soak up the fabulous atmosphere of this Mediterranean haven.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Omiš, CroatiaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 December 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 December 2017 - 27 April 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 28 April - 14 September 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 15 September 2018 - 27 April 2024: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£882.22 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Open fire, Car hire optional