Okrug Gornji Holiday Villa Rental
Villa with 8 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in Okrug Gornji, Croatia
From £930 per week
Villa to rent in Okrug Gornji, Croatia
This spacious holiday home is ideal for holiday of a larger family or a group of friends. It stretches over three floors connected by external stairs. On the ground floor there are two bedrooms.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This spacious holiday home is ideal for holiday of a larger family or a group of friends. It stretches over three floors connected by external stairs. On the ground floor there are two bedrooms, two bathrooms, additional toilet with entrance from outside, a living room, a space for socializing with a bar and darts and a larger kitchen with indoor barbeque. The first and second floors have three bedrooms each, three bathrooms in total, additional toilet, one bigger kitchen and two smaller ones. In the attic, where the lowest ceiling height is 170 cm, in the bathroom there is a bathtub with jets. There are two terraces at guests’ disposal. One has a beautiful sea view, while on the other there is equipment for children. Pebble beach suitable for children is only 400 m away. Along the coast of Ciovo there are numerous beaches, where you can enjoy the sun and the sea.
This villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1930 and refurbished in 2010. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa sea view and is located in Okrug Gornji, only 4km from Trogir. It is set in a very convenient location, 5km away from a sandy beach and 300 metres from a stone and pebble beach. There's also a restaurant only 120 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher and extra dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 161 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Okrug Gornji, CroatiaThis villa has a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 21 August 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 September 2020 - 31 December 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1930
- Year modernised: 2010
- Semi-Detached (internal area 279 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Sea view
- Yes (up to 1)
- Non-smoking house
Show all 8 facts Show less
- 8 TVs
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (11 units)
Show all 5 facilities Show less
This villa has 8 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 3 single beds
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 7: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 8: 2 single beds
Show all 8 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 2: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 7 bathrooms Show less
- 3 living rooms
- 5 kitchens
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (130 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Extra dishwasher (1)
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Terrace or similar
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 100 m2)
- Open site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 5 cars)
- Swing and sandpit
- A barbecue
Show all 9 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 702 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 702 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000