Villa Rental In Okrug Donji
Villa with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Okrug Donji, Croatia
From £805 per week
Villa to rent in Okrug Donji, Croatia
This pretty holiday home is located right by the sea. It is a perfect destination for larger family or group of friends. The house consists of three separate accommodation units.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This pretty holiday home is located right by the sea. It is a perfect destination for larger family or group of friends. The house consists of three separate accommodation units, connected by external stairs. The comfortable living space is located on the ground floor, while bedrooms are on the upper floor. The bedrooms no. 3 and 4 are walk-through rooms. The area, where the house is positioned, is hilly, rocky and steep. The kind house owners live nearby and will gladly be at your disposal. Many tourist attractions can be found in the neighbouring Trogir.
This modern villa is made from brick or stone and was recently built in 2001. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has beautiful panoramic view over water and is located in Okrug Donji, only 10km from Trogir. It is set in a very convenient location, just 25 metres away from a stone and pebble beach. There's also a restaurant only 350 metres away.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 168 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Okrug Donji, CroatiaThis villa is near the waterfront. It has a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 5 August 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 August 2019 - 5 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 June - 28 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 29 August 2020 - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 2001
- Holiday home (internal area 144 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Beautiful panoramic view over water
- Yes (up to 1)
- Non-smoking house
Show all 7 facts Show less
- 3 TVs
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- Air conditioning cold / hot (3 units)
Show all 4 facilities Show less
This villa has 5 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 sofabed, mattress or similars
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 sofabed, mattress or similars
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
Show all 5 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer box
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Terrace or similar
- Site by the water (external area 50 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 2 cars)
- A barbecue
Show all 5 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 559 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 559 bookings
Response rate: 86%
Response time: within 8 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000