Apartment To Rent In Modrušani
Apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Modrušani, Croatia
From £312 per week
Apartment to rent in Modrušani, Croatia
This first floor apartment is situated in a small village called Modrusani. It boasts an outside swimming pool and access to the pretty, shared garden area.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
This apartment with a pool is located in a small village called Modrusani. The apartment is located on the first floor of the house where the guests have complete privacy. There is a swimming pool with 4 sun loungers, a large table with 4 chairs as well as play equipment for children. There is a second kitchen on the ground floor. The house also provides 2 bikes and 1 children's bike to explore the area. The owners live in another part of the house, so your privacy is not disturbed.
This apartment is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1977 and refurbished in 2008. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept apartment, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This apartment has a swimming pool and is located in Modrušani, only 3.5km from Zminj. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 3km away.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
There is a marked trail more than 10km long nearby.
This apartment does not have any reviews but the agent has 160 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this apartment in Modrušani, CroatiaThis apartment has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 September 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 September 2020 - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 January - 4 June 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 June - 27 August 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 28 August - 31 December 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this apartment
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1977
- Year modernised: 2008
- Holiday apartment (internal area 112 m2)
- 1st floor
- Apartment constructed from brick or stone
- Yes (up to 2)
- Owner lives in same building
- Non-smoking house
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (26 m2)
- Pool open May - end September
- 2 TVs
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (2 units)
Show all 8 facilities Show less
This apartment has 3 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bathroom no. 1: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer box (20 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Portable radiator
- Terrace or similar
- Shared site (external area 300 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 3 cars)
- A barbecue
- Football game
- Marked trail more than 10km long
Show all 8 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the apartment and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 695 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 695 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000