Salbunara By The Sea
Beach cottage with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Milna, Croatia
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,226 per week
Cottage to rent in Milna, Croatia
Cottage overview - owner's description
Delightful Cottage situated on the sea, with its own beach and mooring point. Drive through the olive grove to arrive in a breathtaking location at Salbunara Point.
This is no ordinary Holiday Home, perhaps unique. A hectare of woodland and olive groves and combined with a secluded and very private pebble beach with 100 metres of waterfront.
Salbunara is a delightful 4 bedroom cottage, setin a breathtakingly beautiful location at the end of a peninsula looking out across the Adriatic.
The property is Facing West, so every evening there is a golden spectacular with the sun setting into the sea. In the heat of the high summer, here you are blessed with a cooling sea breeze that comes in around midday, and the gazebo by the sea always offers cool shade.
All previous Visitors have found the setting so enchanting that they spend as much time as possible outside simply enjoying life, going to town for shopping or touring very little, although the island has much to offer.
Our beautiful property is Ideal for one or more families with children (and dogs if you like) who can run around in total safety far from any traffic, or for those who just want the utmost tranquility in a place of sensational romantic beauty. Often children opt to camp out among the pine trees with the sound and sight of the sea just a few steps away - tents available. There is also a small rubber inflatable boat at your disposal.
The house sleeps 8, with four bedrooms (1 double bed, 1 double canapé, 1 with 2 single beds, 1 with double bunk beds), 3 bath/shower/WC rooms and fully equipped kitchen with spacious living room and covered terrace. Satellite TV. Wireless internet.
Brac is the largest Dalmatian island, offshore from Split. The nearest town for Salbunara is Milna, 4 km away, where all shopping can be done, with cafes, restaurants and a large marina. There are frequent ferry services from Split to Supetar, the main town of the island half an hour away, and a daily catamaran service for a high speed connection direct between Milna and Split.
This cottage does not have any reviews.
This cottage is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this cottage in Milna, CroatiaThis cottage is in a village near the beach. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 December - 21 December 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 18 May - 21 December 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 18 May - 21 December 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 19 May - 13 July 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 6 May - 27 May and receive 15% off if the booking is made 3 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 2 September - 30 September and receive 15% off if the booking is made 3 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 4 June - 17 June and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 17 June - 30 June and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 25 July - 1 August and receive 10% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 double sofa bed
- 1 bunk bed (sleeps 2)
There is also 1 double sofa bed
CD player, Internet / WiFi, Satellite / cable
Living area seat 1, Dining area seat 1, Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Oven, Pots / pans
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Single gender groups
Private Owner From Milna, Croatia Member since May 2017
Last logged in: 4 months ago
Number of properties: 1