Villa To Rent In Melnica
Villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Melnica, Croatia
From £574 per week
Villa to rent in Melnica, Croatia
This modern holiday home is situated not far from Barban, in the quiet village called Melnica. The house is located on a hillside and is surrounded by green vegetation.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This modern holiday home is situated not far from Barban, in the quiet village called Melnica. The house is located on a hillside and is surrounded by green vegetation. The house was built keeping rest and relaxation in mind. The large covered terrace is cosily furnished with outdoor fireplace and dining table. There is a beautiful outdoor swimming pool and playground with swings, seesaw, slide and trampoline. As there is a full view of the playing field, you can relax carefree on the terrace while children enjoy on the playground. The garden has a combined volleyball and badminton court for people of all ages. The interior is very comfortable and modern. A high ropes garden and various other attractions like excursions on horseback, quads, off-road vehicles or kayaks are available in the neighbourhood. Apart from good restaurants in the area, there are many wine cellars, where you can taste a good glass of wine. Located not far from Barban are the Bay of Blaz and its beaches.
This beautiful modern villa is made from brick or stone and was recently built in 2012. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and is located in Melnica, 25km from Pula. It is set in a good location, 5km away from a stone and pebble beach. There's also a restaurant only 800 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 164 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Melnica, CroatiaThis villa has a barbecue, a patio heating and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 7 July 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 7 July - 14 August 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 August - 11 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 12 September 2020 - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 January - 7 May 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 May - 10 September 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 11 September - 31 December 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 2012
- Holiday home (internal area 97 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Non-smoking house
Show all 6 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (24 m2)
- Pool open May - end September
- 2 TVs
- 1 DVD player
- Playstation 2
- Wireless internet
- Safe deposit box
- Air conditioning cold / hot (1 units)
Show all 9 facilities Show less
This villa has 2 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (60 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 1300 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free carport on site (space for 2 cars)
- A barbecue
- Outdoor fireplace
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 11 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 671 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 671 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 3 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000