Melnica Apartment To Rent
Apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Melnica, Croatia
From £469 per week
Apartment to rent in Melnica, Croatia
This very comfortable, semi-detached holiday home with a separate entrance is extensively furnished. It is a part of the house in which the owner lives.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
This very comfortable, semi-detached holiday home with a separate entrance is extensively furnished. It is a part of the house in which the owner lives. The yard has a pool and a small children's play area. On the ground floor, there is a summer kitchen with a barbecue. The loft has a minimum ceiling height of 140 cm. The covered terrace at the entrance has a panoramic view of the scenery. There are two additional parking spaces near the house.
This beautiful modern apartment is made from brick or stone and was recently built in 2012. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped apartment with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This apartment has a swimming pool and is located in Melnica, only 2.5km from Barban. It is set in a good location, 5.5km away from a stone and pebble beach. There's also a restaurant 2.5km away.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
This apartment does not have any reviews but the agent has 145 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this apartment in Melnica, CroatiaThis apartment has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 5 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 October - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 5 January - 7 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this apartment
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 2012
- Holiday apartment (internal area 94 m2)
- Ground and 1st floor
- Apartment constructed from brick or stone
- Pets allowed (up to 1)
- Houseowner lives in the house
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (24 m2)
- Table tennis and darts
- 1 TV
- CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Safe deposit box
- Air conditioning cold / hot (2 units)
Show all 9 facilities Show less
This apartment has 3 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer box (20 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 150 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 1 car)
- Swing and sandpit
- A barbecue
- Pool available from May to October
- Football game
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 12 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the apartment and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This apartment is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 401 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 401 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.