Apartment With Swimming Pool In Marceljani
Apartment with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Marceljani, Croatia
From £512 per week
Apartment to rent in Marceljani, Croatia
The pretty family house Verbanac has a swimming pool at its disposal. Throughout the whole ground floor of the house stretch two spacious accommodation units, each with separate entrance.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
In a beautiful family house with a swimming pool, near the town of Labin, are located two holiday apartments. They extend throughout the ground floor but are rented as one unit. Both apartments have separate entrances, a kitchen and a bathroom. It is an ideal choice for two families or groups of friends who want to spend their holidays together but still keeping their privacy. The pool is located behind the house, surrounded by a small lawn and Mediterranean plants. Explore the surrounding area, which offers a wealth of fun options for the whole family: discover the beauty of the underwater world of the Bay of Rabac with an attractive semi-submarine ride, visit the horse ranch in Presika and try horseback riding with views of Labin and Rabac, visit the biopharm in the romantic village of Šumber or feel adrenaline in the best adventure park in Istria, located in the village of Glavani near Barban.
This beautiful apartment is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 2000 and refurbished in 2009. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped apartment with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This apartment has a swimming pool and view over the landscape; it is also located in Marceljani, only 2km from Labin. It is set in a good location, 7km away from a stone and pebble beach. There's also a restaurant only 500 metres away.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is adequately equipped: it has a refrigerator and microwave. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
There is a marked trail up to 5km long nearby.
This apartment does not have any reviews but the agent has 166 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this apartment in Marceljani, CroatiaThis apartment has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 27 May 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 4 June - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 28 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 29 August 2020 - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 January - 4 June 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 June - 27 August 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 28 August - 31 December 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this apartment
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 2000
- Year modernised: 2009
- Holiday apartment (internal area 125 m2)
- 1st floor
- Apartment constructed from brick or stone
- View over the landscape
- Owner lives in same building
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (24 m2)
- Pool open May - end September
- 2 TVs
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (1 units)
Show all 6 facilities Show less
This apartment has 4 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 single beds
Show all 4 bedrooms Show less
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- 2 kitchens / living rooms
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (70 litres)
- Coffee machine
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 500 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 2 cars)
- A barbecue
- Marked trail up to 5km long
- Mountain bike trail up to 5km long
- Marked cycling trail up to 5km long
- Jogging path - Fitness track
- Fitness centre
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 11 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the apartment and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 670 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 670 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 3 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000