Villa To Rent In Lumbarda
Villa with 8 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and swimming pool in Lumbarda, Croatia
From £1,609 per week
Villa to rent in Lumbarda, Croatia
This stone holiday home is located right at the sea and is the only house in the bay with the prettiest sandy beach on Korcula. The holiday home is situated in perfect position, in pine forest.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This stone holiday home is located right at the sea and is the only house in the bay with the prettiest sandy beach on Korcula. The holiday home is situated in perfect position, in pine forest, surrounded by greenery, which provides the feeling of privacy. The house comprises four accommodation units, connected by external stairs. Two apartments are equipped with pretty furniture and have beautiful spacious living room and kitchen, from which you exit onto spacious terraces with panoramic sea view. The whole house is surrounded by nicely maintained plot. Behind the house, there is a barbeque, where you can prepare fish dishes. The large terrace with a swimming pool will provide nice moments of swimming and sunbathing. In direct proximity of the house, there is a cemented plateau where you can spend time swimming in the sea or reading your favourite book. Not far away from the house, only a few minutes of walk away, there is a large beach, perfect also for children. Near the beach, there is a restaurant and café.
This villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1985 and refurbished in 2005. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and beautiful panoramic view over water; it is also located in Lumbarda, only 5km from Korcula. It is set in a very convenient location, just 150 metres away from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant only 150 metres away.
The villa has free cable internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 143 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Lumbarda, CroatiaThis villa is near the waterfront. It has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 28 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 October 2018 - 11 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 January 2019 - 10 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1985
- Year modernised: 2005
- Holiday home (internal area 217 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Beautiful panoramic view over water
- Pets allowed (up to 1)
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (28 m2)
- 5 TVs
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Internet access via cable incl
- Air conditioning cold / hot (2 units)
- 5 fans
Show all 8 facilities Show less
This villa has 8 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 7: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 8: 2 double beds, 1 single bed
Show all 8 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 7: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 7 bathrooms Show less
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (100 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Terrace or similar
- Terrace or similar
- Site by the water (external area 1500 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 5 cars)
- A barbecue
- Pool available from May to October
Show all 7 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 400 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 400 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.