An imposing architectural structure shelters within it an oasis of peace and luxury where the style is acutely modern, but classic values are still maintained.
Villa Katarina is a new house built in 2006. It contains 8 fabulous apartments: 3 Supremes, 4 Superiors, and 1 Studio. Simple, elegant, and practical, the apartments at Villa Katarina - with vistas of the Adriatic to rival any in Dalmatia - are all about style and convenience. Their spaciousness, together with floor-to-ceiling windows, results in an accommodation full of light, with an atmosphere of calm and ease.
With a careful eye aimed towards enriching the modern day travellers' holiday experience, all apartments have:
- A Fully equipped kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, kettle, coffeemaker, toaster, and all utensils.
- En-suite bathrooms with massaging power showers and hair dryers.
- Complimentary WiFi Internet access, dual satellite receiver TV, hi-fi stereo system (DVD, films, and music on request).
- Central heating and Airconditioning in every room.
- Two detachable beds and a sofa bed which sleeps 1-2 people
- Housekeeping twice a week, laundry service on request.
- Outdoor parking.
Several delightful beaches, sea-side promenades, and bustling cafes are within walking distance of Villa Katarina, but its location just on the border of the construction-free green zone makes it also a place to capture moments of peace and rediscover the simple pleasures of sea, air, and time in an exclusive atmosphere of beauty.
peaceful location, the studio was bright and airy, if anything the shower was a little cramped and not very powerful but that could be due to water pressure.
owners were friendly and helpful.
should mention the steps down to the promenade they are a killer so if you have any disabilities could be a problem.
would definitely recommend to friends and family had a lovely stay did not want to come home.