Holiday Villa In Klenovica With Swimming Pool
Villa with 11 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms and swimming pool in Klenovica, Croatia
From £2,824 per week
Villa to rent in Klenovica, Croatia
This holiday home is situated just 30 metres from a pebble beach. Located right on the waterfront, this apartment will make your holiday enjoyable and memorable.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This holiday home is situated just 30 metres from a pebble beach. Located right on the waterfront, this apartment will make your holiday enjoyable and memorable. It is equipped with every imaginable comfort. On the ground floor, you will find the following: a small reception room, an indoor pool, a jacuzzi, a gym and a sauna. The indoor pool is heated and offers stunning sea views through a glass wall. This glass wall can be removed during the warm summer months and you can relax on the large terrace in front of the outdoor pool. During the cooler months, you can enjoy the beautiful surroundings through the huge panoramic windows. On the ground floor, you will find a living room with a fireplace that spreads a cosy warmth. You can spend time together here and enjoy the nice atmosphere. The shared kitchen is spacious and offers ample space for the guests. Furthermore, a recreation room, which can be used as a conference room or children's playroom as well as three bedrooms and a bathroom are also available. On the first floor, there are eight small apartments and a studio. You can relax completely and enjoy your stay in this delightful holiday home. Klenovica is a small and quiet resort, to the south of the lively Riviera as well as the towns of Crikvenica, Selce and Novi Vinodolski. A 100 km long coastline stretches out from Klenovica, at the foot of the Velebit Mountain. In the village, there are some restaurants, cafes, stores, a post office, a camping area and a gas station, so you can spend your holiday comfortably even without a car.
This beautiful villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1970 and refurbished in 2008. The agent has rated it as a five star property so it is one of their best villas - tastefully furnished and fully equipped. It is also great value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and sea view; it is also located in Klenovica, only 6km from Novi Vinodolski. It is set in a very convenient location, just 20 metres away from a rock bound coast. There's also a restaurant only 100 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, shared washing machine and dishwasher. The property has a sauna; it also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 143 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Klenovica, CroatiaThis villa is near the waterfront. It has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 5 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 October 2018 - 10 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: five stars
- Year built: 1970
- Year modernised: 2008
- Holiday home (internal area 1200 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Sea view
- Pets allowed (up to 1)
- Houseowner lives in the house
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (24 m2)
- Whirlpool (4 persons)
- A sauna
- Table tennis and darts
- 1 TV
- Hi-Fi system
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (1 units)
Show all 9 facilities Show less
This villa has 11 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 7: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 8: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 9: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 10: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 11: 2 single beds
Show all 11 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 7: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 8: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 9: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 10: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 10 bathrooms Show less
- 8 living rooms
- Activity room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (200 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Shared washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Indoor swimming pool (32)
Show all 11 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- Site by the water (external area 1800 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 5 cars)
- A barbecue
- Pool available from May to October
Show all 7 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: five stars. This is the agent’s highest rating and this property should be tastefully furnished and full equipped.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 399 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 399 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.