Villa Near Split By The Waterfall
Villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Grab, Croatia
From £897 per week
Villa to rent in Grab, Croatia
Located in the magnificent hinterland, the Waterfall House is a great place for families and group of friends, with its spectacular view of the river and the waterfalls, as well as an old watermill.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Our Waterfall House was built only 500 m from the very source of the river Grab, in the quiet environment of the village of Grab in Trilj county, surrounded by untouched nature and with a spectacular view of the river and the small waterfalls. The estate is located just a few steps away from the old watermill, one of three preserved watermills in this part of the Dalmatian hinterland.
The river Grab has been officially classified as a stream and since 2000 it has been protected as the unique landscape.
Located in the magnificent hinterland, the Waterfall House is a great place for families and group of friends, with its spectacular view of the river and the waterfalls, as well as an old watermill. The two floors are connected by an interior staircase and can function as two separate apartments, since both have all the necessary amenities (kitchen, bathroom, toilet), but also as a single larger space that can accommodate up to 10 people.
The house is rented only as one unit (both floors/apartments), so the privacy is guaranteed.
This fully-equipped house, with two living rooms connected to the kitchens, four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two toilets provides a comfortable stay for our guests. The estate consists of the main house, the watermill, which is connected to the house by an old bridge, an outdoor barbecue, six terraces and an outdoor patio with a large dining table. There is also a children’s playground in the front of the house. All the terraces have a view of the river and the waterfalls, as well as the watermill. Free parking for up to 5 cars and Wi-Fi is available on site.
You will love the Waterfall House because of its great views and its perfect location in the country, yet close proximity to the town of Trilj (5 km) with its many shops, cafés and restaurants and the ancient city of Split (40 km), with all the benefits of a bigger city and nearby beaches. It is a perfect location for those who want to spend their vacation surrounded by untouched nature of the Dalmatian hinterland; visiting archeological findings and old fortresses, bridges and watermills. The location is especially suitable for active travelers, with bike and hiking trails nearby. Parachuting and paragliding sport centers, horseriding and rafting on the river Cetina is also available in the area. As it is well connected to the nearby cities of Sinj , Split and Trogir, you can spend a day on the beach (nearest beach is 40km away) and get back in the evening, visit the Krka National Park (easy access to the highway), Red and Blue lake in Imotski, or any other town on the coast and in the hinterland.
Enjoy the unique opportunity to spend your vacation at an incredible place where all you will hear is the sound of waterfalls and the nature surrounding the estate.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Grab, CroatiaThis villa is in the town but in a quiet area near the waterfront and mountains. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 February - 12 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 July - 24 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 25 August - 29 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 September - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November 2019 - 19 February 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 July - 24 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 September - 29 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 September - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 13 July - 24 August 2021: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 September - 29 September 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 September - 31 October 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 22 September - 31 October and receive 10% off if the booking is made 90 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 28 April - 16 June and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 30 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 28 April - 16 June and receive 15% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 1 double bed
- 1 king size bed, 1 single bed
- 1 king size bed
- 1 double bed, 1 single bed
2 bathrooms, 2 Separate WC's
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, German, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 10, Dining area seats 10, Air conditioning living rooms only, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Many gardens all around the house, on different levels. Children playground.
Private Owner From Trilj, Croatia Member since Aug 2017
Last seen: a day ago
Number of properties: 1