Dubrava Kod šibenika Villa To Rent
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and swimming pool in Dubrava Kod Šibenika, Croatia
From £1,044 per week
Villa to rent in Dubrava Kod Šibenika, Croatia
This luxurious holiday home for 8 people is located in Dubrava, near the town of Sibenik. The ground floor consists of a bedroom with bathroom, an additional toilet and a kitchen with a living area.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This luxurious holiday home for 8 people is located in Dubrava, near the town of Sibenik. The ground floor consists of a bedroom with bathroom, an additional toilet and a kitchen with a living area. The living area leads to the terrace with a swimming pool. On the top floor, there are two more bedrooms with bathrooms, while the loft has a sofa bed. The garden features a covered shed, a barbecue and yet another toilet. All bedrooms are air conditioned and have a TV each. You can take a dip in the pool or sunbathe on the terrace in this peaceful environment. A drive of approximately 10 minutes will take you to the Krka National Park. During summer, the town of Sibenik hosts many events. The neighbouring house is CDV508, with whom you are sharing the small childern's playground. Covered parking available.
This beautiful modern villa is made from brick or stone and was recently built in 2014. The agent has rated it as a five star property so it is one of their best villas - tastefully furnished and fully equipped. It is also great value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and is located in Dubrava Kod Šibenika, only 7km from Sibenik. It is set in a good location, 5km away from a stone and pebble beach. There's also a restaurant 5km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 164 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Dubrava Kod Šibenika, CroatiaThis villa has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 30 July 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 8 August 2020 - 7 May 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 May - 10 September 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 11 September - 31 December 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: five stars
- Year built: 2014
- Holiday home (internal area 128 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Yes (up to 1)
- Non-smoking house
Show all 6 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (32 m2)
- Pool open May - end September
- Table tennis and darts
- 4 TVs
- Wireless internet
- Safe deposit box
- Air conditioning cold / hot (5 units)
Show all 8 facilities Show less
This villa has 3 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 sofabed, mattress or similar, 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 single beds
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 2: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower and bath, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 5 bathrooms Show less
- Kitchen / living room
- Utility room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (70 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 1300 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free carport on site (space for 3 cars)
- A barbecue
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 7 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: five stars. This is the agent’s highest rating and this property should be tastefully furnished and full equipped.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 675 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 675 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000