Villa with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Drašnice, Croatia
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,361 per week
Villa to rent in Drašnice, Croatia
Villa Morro is located on a beautiful beach in Drasnice, a small village on the Makarska Riviera. This magnificent holiday house is striking.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Morro is located on a beautiful beach in Drasnice, a small village on the Makarska Riviera. This magnificent holiday house is striking, with clean lines and a simple colour palette.
Boasting five generous bedrooms (three with their own sea-view balcony!), the villa has all modern comforts with air-conditioning throughout and a well-equipped kitchen. Big double doors at the front of the property grace guests with spectacular ocean views while the steep cliffs of the Biokovo Mountains create a dramatic landscape at the back of the property.
Out on the veranda a private swimming pool and deck chairs provide the perfect place for enjoying romantic dinners and Drasnice's incredible purple sunsets.
- Double bedroom with en suite shower room, TV/SAT, A/C
- Living room /SAT/TV, Internet/wireless, play station), A/C, patio doors, exit to the pool area, sea view
- Bathroom with bath
- Kitchenette (fridge/freezer), coffee machine
- Utility room (washing machine)
- Covered terrace with furniture
- Full equipped kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, stove, oven)
- Living and dining area (TV/SAT, Max TV, open fire place), 2 patio doors, exit to the terrace, sea view
- Double bedroom (TV/SAT), A/C, exit to the balcony, sea view
- Shower room
- Double bedroom with en suite shower room, A/C, TV/SAT, safe, sea view
- Exit to the BBQ area
- Connected kitchen (dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, dining and living area (open fire place, A/C, 2 patio doors, exit to the terrace
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom, safe, A/C, exit to the balcony, sea view
- Double bedroom, A/C, TV/SAT
- Shower room
- Swimming pool, deck chairs
- Parking place for 3 cars, 50 m from the villa
- Beach in front of the villa is not private
- Air con
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
With sparkling seas, tranquil bays and the impressive Biokovo Mountain Range looming in the background, the Makarska Riviera is one of the most stunning and popular stretches of the Croatian Coast.
Drasnice is a small village with beautiful pebble beaches, an incredible year-round climate and a handful of shops all within walking distance of the villa. Makarska, Brela and Baska Voda are all within easy driving distance and from Makarska there is a regular ferry service that goes to Brac Island, the longest island in central Dalmatia and definitely worth a day trip. Make sure you squeeze in a hike through Biokovo Nature Park, it has jaw-dropping views of the coastline. The village itself offers a handful of shops, all within easy walking distance.
Makarska (14 km) is a pretty limestone town with plenty of opportunities to get active with rockclimbing, paragliding, mountain biking and windsurfing all on offer. The beaches always have plenty of fun family activities happening like beach volleyball. During high season it also boasts a pumping nightlife.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 5 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Drašnice, CroatiaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 23 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 September - 28 September 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 29 September 2018 - 23 September 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£900.29 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable