Holiday Villa In Donja Banda
Villa with 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms in Donja Banda, Croatia
From £439 per week
Villa to rent in Donja Banda, Croatia
This holiday home comprises two separate accommodation units stretching over two storeys. It is located on an elevated position.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This holiday home comprises two separate accommodation units stretching over two storeys. It is located on an elevated position, from which there is an unforgettable panoramic view on the Korcula-Peljesac channel and the vineyards of the famous Postup. On the ground floor there is a kitchen with a living room and one bedroom, while on the upper floor, there are four bedrooms with private bathrooms and two more kitchens with living rooms. There is a large terrace with shade. Nearby, there is a pebble and sandy beach. In the neighbouring Orebic there are numerous restaurants, cafes, shops and many opportunities for fun and active rest. Make sure to visit the town of Korcula as well as the beautiful beaches of this archipelago.
This modern villa is made from brick or stone and was built in 1995. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has beautiful panoramic view over water and is located in Donja Banda, only 5km from Orebic. It is set in a very convenient location, just 200 metres away from a rock bound coast and 500 metres from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant only 100 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is adequately equipped: it has a refrigerator and microwave. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 163 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Donja Banda, CroatiaThis villa has a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 28 June 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 July - 16 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 August - 23 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 24 August 2019 - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 21 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 22 August 2020 - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1995
- Holiday home (internal area 139 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Beautiful panoramic view over water
- Yes (up to 1)
- Non-smoking house
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Table tennis
- 2 TVs
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (6 units)
Show all 4 facilities Show less
This villa has 5 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
Show all 5 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 6 bathrooms Show less
- 3 kitchens / living rooms
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Freezer (35 litres)
- Coffee machine
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Portable radiator
- Terrace or similar
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 40 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 6 cars)
- A barbecue
Show all 7 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 511 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 511 bookings
Response rate: 85%
Response time: within 9 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000