Luxury Hvar Villa With Heated Pool
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Dol (Hvar), Croatia
From £1,282 per week
Villa to rent in Dol (Hvar), Croatia
This unique villa offers all of the comforts, amenities and extras needed in order to have a non-forgettable holiday experience.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Jasmine is one of the oldest stone houses in the quiet village of Dol. It is actually a traditional Dalmatian house turned into a gorgeous villa.
Villa spreads on 400m2. It was originally built in the early 1900 and the adaptation was done in 2013. Particularity of Jasmine is its beautiful outdoor living area where you can find all the amenities that can be found in the interior of the house.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms with large queen beds and one bedroom with bunk beds (120x190 & 90x190). There is one large bathroom on the first floor with double sinks. Each room is equipped with AC and the two adult bedrooms are equipped with intimate RBG mood lighting.
On the ground floor there is a modern, fully equipped kitchen with living room with attached pantry. There is also an additional bathroom with shower on the ground floor.
A washer/dryer area located on the ground floor and an underground wine cellar stocked with all the best wines that Hvar has to offer. The wine cellar is a natural “cave” in the stone and is a genuine treat for wine lovers.
Separating the ground floor from the first floor is a stairway that also exits to the spacious terrace with Mediterranean garden and swimming pool (6m x 4m).
The outside terrace and swimming pool drifts into a sheltered area with a fully stocked bar with wine fridge and ice maker. Just past the bar, the area continues on to become an outdoor living room (lounge area) with an additional TV and just beyond that is a specious dining area that seats 8+.
In the same area, there is a completely functional outdoor kitchen with a wood burning BBQ, gas cooker and sink.
The outside terrace is equipped with a large dining table and chairs plus additional garden furniture, sun beds and everything else that can make your holiday in the sun as enjoyable as possible.
The pool is heated and equipped with a jet steam swimming system that allows for aquatic exercise. Gentle, soothing--with no stress on joints or bones--swimming has historically been a favored method for staying in shape. The pool is also equipped with massage jets, RGB lighting for night swimming and a hydrolysis and Cu/Ag Ionization system that treats the water without irritating and harmful chemicals.
Just off the terrace, there is an additional bathroom with Turkish Steam bath (Hamman) with shower. A Turkish bath is a hot steam hydro-therapy with chromo-therapy treatment which has a miraculous effect on both the mental and physical state of everyone able to enjoy its benefits to the full.
2 other reviews
1 - 2 of 2
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Dol (Hvar), CroatiaThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 February - 22 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 May - 29 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 30 June - 7 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 September - 3 November 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 January - 22 April 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 May - 29 June 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 30 June - 7 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 September - 3 November 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 January - 22 April 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 May - 29 June 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 30 June - 7 September 2021: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 September - 3 November 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 January - 22 April 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 26 April - 31 December and receive £875.96 off if the booking is for 1 month or more.
- Arrive between 26 April - 31 December and receive £437.98 off if the booking is for 15 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£43.80 per week, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 bunk bed (sleeps 2)s
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Living Room, 1 cot
3 bathrooms, 3 Separate WC's
Private pool with solar heating, Size 6m x 4m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden
Private Owner From Dol, Croatia Member since Feb 2014
Response rate: 75%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last seen: a month ago
Number of properties: 6