Mates Pier Apartments Seafront Diklo
Beach apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Diklo, Croatia
Booking cost: £0.00
From £368 per week
Single bedroom holiday apartments for up to 3 persons on seafront 6m away from the beach at Diklo town, Zadar city.
Come to our private quiet paradise on the Dalmatian Mediterranean and enjoy our local hospitality. We are offering You anything you need be it a delicious fig or natural grown tomato from our garden, or some of domestic made red wine from our wine cellar. Anything around the house is at your disposal and You can always order any of our local specialties to be prepared right in front of you.
We anticipate Your arrival.
See the sights, scale the heights & dive the depths
Your holiday apartment is only five minutes of driving away from the old city center with broadwalk proclaimed by the famous movie director Alfred Hitchcock to have the most beautifull sunset during summer in the whole world with the unique and gentle sound of the first sea organs played by the sea waves at the spot. World famous climbing area of the National Park of Paklenica is only 45 minutes away with its freshwater creek to cool you down in the heat of the day when the sun is high. Three scuba diving schools are only 15 minutes of driving away be it a National Park of Kornati with its rich sea life exploration or the exploration of the world war two shipwreck in front of the town of Diklo.
Want to party ???
We are situated only 7km from the Pinija beach club home of the world famous Garden Summer Festival. Want to live by night and loiter by the sea in the sunny days, while your needs are taken care of whether you need a ride, someone to organize your free time in between the dances or just keep you company with a cocktail glass in hand. Look no more.
This property does not have any reviews
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 28 July 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 July - 14 September 2016: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 15 September - 30 September 2016: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 30 October 2016: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 31 October - 31 October 2016: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 November 2016 - 28 February 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 14 September 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 15 September - 30 September 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 30 October 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November 2017 - 28 February 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 14 September 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 15 September - 30 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 30 October 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 31 October - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 November 2018 - 28 February 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
- Receive 5% off if the booking is made 3 months before the arrival date.
- Receive 5% off if the booking is made within 2 days of the arrival date.
- Receive 5% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
1 bedroom, Sleeps 3:
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 single sofa bed in Living Room
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Radio, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 5, Air conditioning, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Oven, Pots / pans
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Private garden, Sea view
Infants, Smoking, Pets
You can peruse the all of the fruits and vegetables growing in our garden (depending on the time of year you visit) : Fig, cherry, tomato, cucumbers, squash, peppers, rosemary, parsley, grapes, strawberries, olives, almonds, walnuts, lemons. We can equip you with bikes for cycling, offer you a rowing boat, sea kayak on the property. Also we can organize something custom if you are into outdoor activities (climbing, hiking, bungee jumping, rafting, scuba diving etc).
Private Owner From Zadar, Croatia Member since Mar 2006
Past bookings: 11 bookings
Last logged in: a day ago
Number of properties: 1