čista Velika Villa To Rent
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and swimming pool in Čista Velika, Croatia
From £720 per week
Villa to rent in Čista Velika, Croatia
This comfortable and attractive holiday house is located in the quiet place Čista Velika in the hinterland of the tourist resort Vodice.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This comfortable and attractive holiday house is located in the quiet place Čista Velika in the hinterland of the tourist resort Vodice. On the large property you can enjoy refreshments in the pool or enjoy delicious self-made barbecue dishes on the terrace. If you want more entertainment after enough rest and relaxation, you can visit Vodice and its lively promenade with shops, cafes and restaurants, the historical town Šibenik with its numerous sights and summer events as well as the national park Krka which will inspire you with its beauty.
This beautiful modern villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 2014 and refurbished in 2016. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and is located in Čista Velika, 20km from Sibenik. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant only 600 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 187 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Čista Velika, CroatiaThis villa has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 25 October 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 November 2019 - 5 June 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 June - 28 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 29 August 2020 - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 2014
- Year modernised: 2016
- Holiday home (internal area 135 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Yes (up to 2)
- Non-smoking house
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (45 m2)
- Pool open May - end September
- 1 TV
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (1 units)
Show all 6 facilities Show less
This villa has 4 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
Show all 4 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: shower and bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower and bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Freezer box (25 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Terrace or similar
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 1400 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 4 cars)
- A barbecue
Show all 8 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 642 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 642 bookings
Response rate: 90%
Response time: within 6 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000