Villa Rental In Cavtat
Villa with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in Cavtat, Croatia
From £1,774 per week
Villa to rent in Cavtat, Croatia
Situated directly in the center of the maritime tourist resort Cavtat and but quietly, this holiday home offers relaxation in the lovingly maintained garden, which invites you to sunbathing.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Situated directly in the center of the maritime tourist resort Cavtat and but quietly, this holiday home offers relaxation in the lovingly maintained garden, which invites you to sunbathing. The holiday home is made up of two separate units, which are connected by an external staircase. The terrace with ancient palm trees invites you to a breakfast. The beaches, restaurants and shops are only a short distance away. Discover Cavtat through romantic walks, its sights and gastronomic offer or visit one of different entertainment events organized during the summer months.
This modern villa is made from brick or stone and was built in 1991. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has restricted sea view and is located in Cavtat, only 15km from Dubrovnik. It is set in a very convenient location, just 100 metres away from a stone and pebble beach. There's also a restaurant only 100 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave and washing machine. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 150 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Cavtat, CroatiaThis villa has a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 2 May 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 25 May - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1991
- Holiday home (internal area 125 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Restricted sea view
- Non-smoking house
Show all 7 facts Show less
- 2 TVs
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (2 units)
Show all 4 facilities Show less
This villa has 6 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 3 single beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 6: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
Show all 6 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 5 bathrooms Show less
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Freezer box (10 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Terrace or similar
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 400 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- A barbecue
Show all 6 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 459 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 459 bookings
Response rate: 85%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000