Blato Holiday Villa Rental
Villa with 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in Blato, Croatia
From £793 per week
Villa to rent in Blato, Croatia
Vinacac is a small peninsula in the Prizba bay, where this semi-detached holiday home is located. The house is situated in the first row by the sea with a narrow path amongst the pines.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Vinacac is a small peninsula in the Prizba bay, where this semi-detached holiday home is located. The house is situated in the first row by the sea with a narrow path amongst the pines. The house comprises four accommodation units. The larger unit has a pretty terrace with panoramic view. On the ground floor, there is a spacious terrace with a barbeque, where guests can prepare delicious dishes. After prior agreement, the house owner can prepare some local specialties. Near the house, there is a tourist resort with a beach which is suitable for children and some restaurants and bars where you can enjoy live music from this region.
This villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1982 and refurbished in 1990. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has beautiful panoramic view over water; it is also only 13km from Blato. It is set in a very convenient location, just 10 metres away from a rock bound coast. There's also a restaurant only 800 metres away.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is adequately equipped: it has a refrigerator and washing machine. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 140 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Blato, CroatiaThis villa is near the waterfront. It has a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 13 February 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 February - 7 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Throughout 2019: Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2019: free of charge
Throughout 2019: free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1982
- Year modernised: 1990
- Semi-Detached (internal area 200 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Beautiful panoramic view over water
- Pets not allowed
Show all 7 facts Show less
- 4 TVs
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
This villa has 7 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 7: 1 double bed
Show all 7 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 6 bathrooms Show less
- 2 kitchens / living rooms
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (80 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Well insulated protection for certain year period
- Terrace or similar
- Site by the water (external area 400 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 6 cars)
- A barbecue
Show all 5 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 427 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 427 bookings
Response rate: 84%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.