Modern Minamilist Home W/pool Steps To The Beach
Beach villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Tamarindo, Costa Rica
From £1,028 per week
Villa to rent in Tamarindo, Costa Rica
This is not your common type of house. This is our home, a private corner of paradise offered as the perfect vacation spot for you, your family or friends. We call it Casa Brisa Del Estero which means
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Close to Everything! Within a five minute walk: Grocery/beverage store, tour booking and departures, many restaurants, one of the best surf breaks in the area, hotel with casino and wooded areas for bird watching. Within a 15 minute walk (one and a half km): the village of Tamarindo with it's numerous delightful casual and fine dining restaurants, shops for art, clothing, souvenirs, gifts etc. Also the departure point for deep sea fishing, snorkeling, diving, sunset sail cruises, kayak tours, ATV tours etc. Tamarindo also has emergency ambulance, medical and dental services and a pharmacy.
Unique Style: Casa Brisa Del Estero is a Minimalist style luxuriously furnished 2712 square foot villa on two levels. Is located in a dead end street surrounded by tropical gardens. Truly enchanting! Built in 2004 by an Argentinian architect offer really sober style, mixed with all comforts make this house a unique vacation rental in exclusive Langosta beach
Langosta Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Tamarindo, a pretty coastal town located in the province of Guanacaste on the northern part of the Costa Rican Pacific coast, very close to the country's most important sites for biodiversity protection
where you can enjoy beautiful surroundings filled with stunning scenery, such as the Tortugas Baulas National Park or the exotic Bosque Tropical.
Langosta beach is a fabulous place to sit and enjoy the relaxing ambience and get close to nature.
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Tamarindo, Costa RicaThis villa is in the town but in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 October - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 November - 22 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 December 2018 - 6 January 2019: changeover day is Monday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 January - 13 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 April - 21 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 22 April - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 November - 17 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 December 2019 - 1 January 2020: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 2 January - 25 March 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made 180 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 20% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 7 January - 17 December and receive 10% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 8 January - 17 December and receive 15% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£49.58 per booking, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
There is also 2 cots
2 bathrooms including 2 en suites
Private pool, Size 8m x 4m, Depth 0.4m to 1.4m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Italian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden
Children, Infants, Pets
In Tamarindo we own a spa, a women’s clothing and accessories boutique and a concierge service. So in choosing Casa Brisa del Estero, you are not just renting a beautiful villa near a beautiful beach, but are also hiring tourism specialists who are at your disposal to help every wish become reality. Happy holidays Pura Vidal
Private Owner From Playa Tamarindo, Costa Rica Member since Jul 2014
Last logged in: 4 months ago
Number of properties: 1