Fantastic holiday destination, Beach front, 4 swimming pools, indoor gym, Spa.
LAN/ Wifi Internet available together with a Business centre. Beach front Location and great Price.
Call for details
Emerald Beach Resort opened for Summer 2007.
It is located on the beach front within the small town of Ravda and close to the historic resort of Nessebur. This 5 Star Spa Resort comprises of five wings and two villas, all set around two large swimming pools and separate childrens pools.
All buildings are named and tastefully decorated with the orient in mind, creating an environment of comfort and luxury wherever you turn.
Emerald offers a fantastic on-site selection of bars and restaurants, as well as a health and fitness centre with an indoor swimming pool that is breathtaking.
Sunny Beach, a lively and bustling resort is just 5 minute taxi ride away from the complex.
Bars & Restaurants
• Queen of Asia Restaurant - the main restaurant of the complex. It will serve a variety of cuisines in separate dining rooms. A Coffee Bar will adjoin and connect to the restaurant. Orders could be made à la carte or from the Chef’s offering of full-course menus.
• Drake’s Grill Bar – situated in the garden of the complex. The bar will offer you a large selection of tasty food, drinks and cocktails.
• Magellan’s Grill Bar – with a beautiful sea view, next to a swimming pool. The bar will serve fresh fish or meat dishes for lunch or dinner, and a variety of small snack between meals.
• Nemo’s Pool Bar – on the territory of the Lagoon swimming pool. This swim-in and dry-seat bar will offer cool drinks and exotic refreshments.
• Raffles Bar – this lounge bar will offer a rich wine selection, the best beers from the world’s most famous breweries, infinite choice of spirits, rare cocktails, and exclusive refreshments in an exotic South-eastern atmosphere.
• Open Sea Piano Bar – a lounge with marvelous view of the Black Sea and of the Old city of Nessebar.
Sports & Recreation
Emerald boasts the largest water facility of its kind in Bulgaria (on a total area of 2500 sq. m (26,000 sq ft) The complex consists of three independent heated swimming pools:
- The Lagoon Pool– the largest of the three pools, with water cascades and a sunbathing area.
- Kid’s pool – situated in the Mowgli’s Corner.
- Horizon – a family swimming pool, between Madras Building and Ikat Building.
• Indoor Swimming Pool – a 22 m. long heated swimming pool for year-round enjoyment.
• Garden of Youth Wellness Centre – providing the perfect environment to ease away all your aches and pains– infrared sauna, massage, solarium, therapeutic massage, ice room and fitness gym.
Other Services Include
• 24/7 Medical Service
• 24/7 Security
• Shops and Boutiques
• Underground parking for 80 cars
• Convenient outdoor parking
The apartment is a Large 1 bedroom apartment in Damask wing.
There is a large lounge area with a double sofa bed and also a single sofa bed.
The Sofa bed is a very good quality and is very easy to use with the bed just pulling open. (housekeeping will assist you if needed) it is both comfortable when sitting and sleeping.
The Lounge area has a tv with dvd player and english, German,French and more international channels. The DVD player plays DIVX Also a media table with ipod stand and lan line for your internet connect if you choose to have one.
There are plenty of wardrobe space and a large bathroom.
The bathroom has a large bath with over head shower.
The Double Bedroom has continental beds and a single pullout. Also a cot can be hired or you may choose to bring your own travel cot.
We stayed as a family of 5 , apartment very spacious , private balcony near the pool, shop etc .Location couldn't of been better, 5 min walk to town and beach, and Florence was brilliant so accommodating thank you we would definitely return.
Darren from Coventry
Stayed Aug 2011
We stayed in this apartment for the last week in August and just wanted to say that everything was perfect, from the beautiful apartment itself which was so comfortable and well presented to the Emerald itself where the staff were brilliant, I had been to Ravda a couple of years ago and was surprised how much it had developed without becoming massivly touristy. I would definitely wish to stay here again
Susannah from Sheffiord
Stayed Jul 2010
ntastic Apartment is a truly 5 star resort.
The booking process was very easy and the owners were so helpful, helping to organise our airport pick up and housekeeping.
This resort is in a fantastic location and is very easy to relax for the minute you arrive, especially with the Spa service.
Will be going back.
suzanne from accrington
Another fantastic holiday! Its the second time weve stayed there and Ive no doubt well be back. Love it!
Suzanne from Lancashire
We stayed in the appartment for two weeks from 23rd July 2011. Very clean and comfortable. Well impressed with the hotel complex. We love Ravda as its not too commercialised and eating out is very cheap. Will certainly look to booking the appartment again in the future.
Kay from Wales
Spent the first two weeks of August at Emerald Beach, it was so quiet and spacious. The apartment is beautiful and fully equipped. Everywhere you looked around the complex was clean and well kept - it looked and felt brand new. The bonus of the apartment was a well equipped kitchen/ hairdryer/safe and air conditioning. Free daily towels around the pool and there was always a sunbed or bean bag to sit on. We went with another family and reckon only a quarter of the apartments were full - so plenty of space around the pools and bar. Ravdas just outside the gates and youll find plenty of shops and restaurants. We travelled by taxi to Nessebar in the evenings(about a fiver) where the restaurants had a more varied menu and beautiful views across the water to the lively Sunny Beach, somewhere worth visiting, although Im glad not too near as its very busy and loud. We loved it so much were returning next year
1 - 6 of 6
3 other reviews
Spent a fantastic week in August at Emerald Beach,what brilliant place!The apartment was first class every thing was exceptional.The apartment was very well equiped and we wanted for nothing and complex was superb we will definately be going back.Ravda town was friendly and food and drink excellant value good
What a wonderful place, the resort is truly 5 Star. We loved the apartment and the location, Anyone wishing to have a fantastic summer holiday could not ask for more. We have rebooked for next year
Spent the first two weeks of August at Emerald Beach, it was so quiet and spacious. The apartment is beautiful and fully equipped. Everywhere you looked around the complex was clean and well kept - it looked and felt brand new. The bonus of the apartment was a well equipped kitchen/ hairdryer/safe and air conditioning. Free daily towels around the pool and there was always a sunbed or bean bag to sit on. We went with another family and reckon only a quarter of the apartments were full - so plenty of space around the pools and bar. Ravda's just outside the gates and you'll find plenty of shops and restaurants. We travelled by taxi to Nessebar in the evenings(about a fiver) where the restaurants had a more varied menu and beautiful views across the water to the lively Sunny Beach, somewhere worth visiting, although I'm glad not too near as it's very busy and loud. We loved it som much we're returning next year!