5* Studio Apartment, Emerald Resort, Ravda
Beach apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and shared pool in Ravda, Bulgaria
Booking cost: £0.00
From £104 per week
Apartment to rent in Ravda, Bulgaria
Apartment overview - owner's description
**email for Long stay discounts** **WIFI in Room** Luxury 5* Studio fully furnished Apartment (sleeps 2 adults) at Emerald Resort Complex, Ravda. Beach:1 min walk, 5 min taxi to Sunny Beach.
Emerald Beach Resort opened for Most of the year is located on the beach front within the small town of Ravda and close to the historic resort of Nessebur. The complex comprises of five wings and two villas, all set around two large swimming pools and separate childrens pools. All buildings are named and tastefully decorated with the orient in mind, creating an environment of comfort and luxury wherever you turn. Emerald offers a fantastic on-site selection of bars and restaurants, as well as a health and fitness centre with an indoor swimming pool that is breathtaking. Sunny Beach, a lively and bustling resort is just 5 minute taxi ride away from the complex.
Sports & Recreation
Sports & RecreationEmerald boasts the largest water facility of its kind in Bulgaria (on a total area of 2500 sq. m (26,000 sq ft) The complex consists of three independent heated swimming pools:
The Blue Lagoon – the largest of the three pools, with water cascades and a sunbathing area.
Kid’s pool – situated in the Mowgli’s Corner.
Horizon – a family swimming pool, between Madras Building and Ikat Building.
• Indoor Swimming Pool – a 22 m. long heated swimming pool for year-round enjoyment.
• Garden of Youth Wellness Centre – providing the perfect environment to ease away all your aches and pains– infrared sauna, massage, solarium, therapeutic massage, ice room and fitness gym.
Other Services Include
• 24/7 Medical Service
• 24/7 Security
• Shops and Boutiques
• Underground parking for 80 cars
• Convenient outdoor parking
Bars and restaurants
• Queen of Asia Restaurant - the main restaurant of the complex. It will serve a variety of cuisines in separate dining rooms. A Coffee Bar will adjoin and connect to the restaurant. Orders could be made à la carte or from the Chef’s offering of full-course menus.
• Drake’s Grill Bar – situated in the garden of the complex. The bar will offer you a large selection of tasty food, drinks and cocktails.
• Magellan’s Grill Bar – with a beautiful sea view, next to a swimming pool. The bar will serve fresh fish or meat dishes for lunch or dinner, and a variety of small snack between meals.
• Nemo’s Pool Bar – on the territory of the Blue Lagoon swimming pool. This swim-in and dry-seat bar will offer cool drinks and exotic refreshments.
• Raffles Bar – this lounge bar will offer a rich wine selection, the best beers from the world’s most famous breweries, infinite choice of spirits, rare cocktails, and exclusive refreshments in an exotic South-eastern atmosphere.
• Open Sea Piano Bar – a lounge with marvelous view of the Black Sea and of the Old city of Nessebar.
This apartment has 7 verified reviews.
7 out of 7 people recommend staying here
Amazing holiday!! Great apartment suited for me, my husband a 3 year old. Complex itself had everything we needed plus more. Owner communication was great and discussed and informed us of everything we needed to know - faultless. Can't wait to go back next year :)
We spent great time in Emerald Resort. Beautiful area around the hotel with perfect swimming pool. We spent there 10 days and enjoyed whole staying.
Had a wonderful stay at the Emerald. The studio had a fantastic view.
Everything you needed. Ravda is a lovely village lots of places to eat out and prices are very very resonable.
Ww have been to Ravda previously 3 times the first time to The Emerald we would definately return it is very good value for money.
Adam the owner was very professional and helpful.
Hopefully we will be back next year!
The room was great! Everything you would need including cupboards full of shampoos etc which was a nice suprise! The hotel itself is amazing and i would recommend to anyone! Value for money is unbelievable and the property owner was extremely helpful. We were happy to get home to our own bed though as the one in the room was too firm for us!
Very good value for money, owner was very helpful, great position (Ravda is much better than Nesseabar) and lovely apartment: would definitely recommend!
Just a few tips:
1 - The buses from the airport are a much better bet than the hotel taxi, just catch the number 11 bus to Ravda from the opposite side of the roundabout outside the airport for about 4 lev pp
2 - There is an odd selec tion of crockery/cooking equipment - we had no bowls or pans but one frying pan...!
3 - The bed is a little like a rock, but using the sofa cushions it becomes little more than a mild inconvenience
But dont let those put you off as we thoroughly enjoyed our holiday and the hotel was lovely if a little expensive :)
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Ravda, BulgariaThis apartment is in the town near a lively area, the beach and mountains. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a children pool area and outside lighting. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 January 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 December 2016 - 30 June 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 August - 30 September 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 September - 30 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 20% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
- Receive 30% off if the booking is for 6 weeks or more.
- Receive 25% off if the booking is for 5 weeks or more.
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
- Receive 15% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Full End of stay clean & linen change
£20.00 per booking, paid with booking
1 bedroom, Sleeps 3:
- 1 double bed
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
Shared pool with electric heating, Depth 0.6m to 1.8m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Italian, Russian, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 2, Dining area seats 2, Air conditioning throughout property, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Tennis court, Childrens pool area
Gym, Sauna, Table tennis
Children's club, Children's pool, Gym, Tennis, Spa
•Large balcony area •Cable television •Double bed •Bath / Shower •Air conditioned •Internet & Wifi access (currently free for all bookings). •Ironing facilities •Tea / Coffee making facilities •Safety Deposit Box •Hair Drier •Fridge Resort facilities include : •24 Hour reception Concierge •24/7 Security •24/7 Medical service Shops and boutiques •Bars and restaurants on site serving traditional Bulgarian and international cuisine •Queen of Asia Restaurant •Nemos Pool Bar •Lobby Bar •Direct access to secluded sandy beach •3 swimming pools with attendant life guards including Blue Lagoon and large Horizon pool and heated indoor pool. •Spa with a variety of treatments available. •Gym •Landscaped Gardens •Conference facilities Please note, a double bed is provided. Please e-mail the owner if the apartment is required for more than 2 people.
Private Owner From Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom Member since Nov 2008
Past bookings: 13 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: a month ago
Number of properties: 1