Luxury 5* Studio fully furnished Apartment (sleeps 2 adults) within the Emerald Resort Complex inRavda. 1 min walk to beach, 5 minutes taxi to popular sunny beach area. FREE room WIFI for 2014 !
Emerald Beach Resort opened for Summer 2007. It is located on the beach front within the small town of Ravda and close to the historic resort of Nessebur. The complex comprises of five wings and two villas, all set around two large swimming pools and separate childrens pools. All buildings are named and tastefully decorated with the orient in mind, creating an environment of comfort and luxury wherever you turn. Emerald offers a fantastic on-site selection of bars and restaurants, as well as a health and fitness centre with an indoor swimming pool that is breathtaking. Sunny Beach, a lively and bustling resort is just 5 minute taxi ride away from the complex.
Sports & Recreation
Sports & RecreationEmerald boasts the largest water facility of its kind in Bulgaria (on a total area of 2500 sq. m (26,000 sq ft) The complex consists of three independent heated swimming pools:
- The Blue Lagoon – the largest of the three pools, with water cascades and a sunbathing area.
- Kid’s pool – situated in the Mowgli’s Corner.
- Horizon – a family swimming pool, between Madras Building and Ikat Building.
• Indoor Swimming Pool – a 22 m. long heated swimming pool for year-round enjoyment.
• Garden of Youth Wellness Centre – providing the perfect environment to ease away all your aches and pains– infrared sauna, massage, solarium, therapeutic massage, ice room and fitness gym.
Other Services Include
• 24/7 Medical Service
• 24/7 Security
• Shops and Boutiques
• Underground parking for 80 cars
• Convenient outdoor parking
Bars and restaurants
• Queen of Asia Restaurant - the main restaurant of the complex. It will serve a variety of cuisines in separate dining rooms. A Coffee Bar will adjoin and connect to the restaurant. Orders could be made à la carte or from the Chef’s offering of full-course menus.
• Drake’s Grill Bar – situated in the garden of the complex. The bar will offer you a large selection of tasty food, drinks and cocktails.
• Magellan’s Grill Bar – with a beautiful sea view, next to a swimming pool. The bar will serve fresh fish or meat dishes for lunch or dinner, and a variety of small snack between meals.
• Nemo’s Pool Bar – on the territory of the Blue Lagoon swimming pool. This swim-in and dry-seat bar will offer cool drinks and exotic refreshments.
• Raffles Bar – this lounge bar will offer a rich wine selection, the best beers from the world’s most famous breweries, infinite choice of spirits, rare cocktails, and exclusive refreshments in an exotic South-eastern atmosphere.
• Open Sea Piano Bar – a lounge with marvelous view of the Black Sea and of the Old city of Nessebar.
Amazing holiday!! Great apartment suited for me, my husband a 3 year old. Complex itself had everything we needed plus more. Owner communication was great and discussed and informed us of everything we needed to know - faultless. Can't wait to go back next year :)
Peter from Kosice
Stayed 14 Aug 2012
We spent great time in Emerald Resort. Beautiful area around the hotel with perfect swimming pool. We spent there 10 days and enjoyed whole staying.
Had a wonderful stay at the Emerald. The studio had a fantastic view.
Everything you needed. Ravda is a lovely village lots of places to eat out and prices are very very resonable.
Ww have been to Ravda previously 3 times the first time to The Emerald we would definately return it is very good value for money.
Adam the owner was very professional and helpful.
Hopefully we will be back next year!
The room was great! Everything you would need including cupboards full of shampoos etc which was a nice suprise! The hotel itself is amazing and i would recommend to anyone! Value for money is unbelievable and the property owner was extremely helpful. We were happy to get home to our own bed though as the one in the room was too firm for us!
Very good value for money, owner was very helpful, great position (Ravda is much better than Nesseabar) and lovely apartment: would definitely recommend!
Just a few tips:
1 - The buses from the airport are a much better bet than the hotel taxi, just catch the number 11 bus to Ravda from the opposite side of the roundabout outside the airport for about 4 lev pp
2 - There is an odd selec tion of crockery/cooking equipment - we had no bowls or pans but one frying pan...!
3 - The bed is a little like a rock, but using the sofa cushions it becomes little more than a mild inconvenience
But dont let those put you off as we thoroughly enjoyed our holiday and the hotel was lovely if a little expensive :)
Thank you for your valued feedback and I'm glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your holiday and the hotel.
The furniture packs, including the bed, are pre-ordered as part of the furniture packs for all of the 800+ complex apartments by the development company and it dissappoints me to find the beds provided for the apartment were not up to the standards promised.
As of August 2011, I have now removed this sofabed and purchased a brand new deluxe double bed.
I have also now purchased bowls and pots.
However, I sincerely apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope to welcome you back in the future.
I will e-mail you in due course an offer of a discounted rate for any future bookings for 2012.
Adam Owner of Emerald Resort Apartment
The Emerald hotel located in Ravda, Bulgaria is definately a 5* resort. The features that accompany the hotel are beautiful and incredibly tasteful. The various outdoor swimming pools inparticular are stunning and met all requirements for a relaxing holiday. We also went to the hotel sky bar which was fabulous. Here, the bar over looks the hotel resort and across Ravda beach/sea, which was a great feature of the hotel. We also visited one of the two restaurants situated within the complex which specialised in Bulgarian dishes. Overall the food was good, but a liitle pricey compared to dining outside the hotel.
The room we stayed in was a self catering apartment. The room itself was small, but adequate size for a couple. It had aircon facilities, fridge, kettle, hair dryer, toaster, small cooking area, flat screened television, towels and all general amenities, which all provided additional comfort to our stay.The balcony is roomy, however the view is maininy of graasy areas but mountian land can be seen in the distance. The bathroom was great with a bath and built-in shower which we found to be better than the one we have at home which was a pleasant suprise. The owner kindly left plenty of toiletries which presented to be more than enough for just me and my boyfriend, we both thought this was a very nice touch the owner gave. The bed was, as advertised, a sofa bed which was adequate ofr our stay.
Overall, me and my boyfriend had a wonderful stay in the apartment at Emerald Spa Resort and the owner of the apartment was very accomodating any questions, changes and requests we made/asked. He was very approachable, friendly and pleasant throughout all episodes of contact which really added to the whole experience.
•Large balcony area
•Bath / Shower
•Internet & Wifi access (currently free for all bookings).
•Tea / Coffee making facilities
•Safety Deposit Box
Resort facilities include :
•24 Hour reception Concierge
•24/7 Medical service Shops and boutiques
•Bars and restaurants on site serving traditional Bulgarian and international cuisine
•Queen of Asia Restaurant
•Nemos Pool Bar
•Direct access to secluded sandy beach
•3 swimming pools with attendant life guards including Blue Lagoon and large Horizon pool and heated indoor pool.
•Spa with a variety of treatments available.
Please note, a double bed is provided to accomodate 2 adults. Please e-mail the owner if the apartment is required for more than 2 people.