Osenovo Villa To Rent
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Osenovo, Bulgaria
From £1,044 per week
Villa to rent in Osenovo, Bulgaria
This house is located on coast of the Black Sea, located between the villages Kranevo and Osenovo, 6 km. from the Golden Sands resort and 18 km from Varna.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This house is located on coast of the Black Sea, located between the villages Kranevo and Osenovo, 6 km. from the Golden Sands resort and 18 km from Varna. On the ground floor is composed of a large living room with fireplace, a bathroom, and a fully equipped kitchen. On the first floor of the property there are no less than four bedrooms with double beds, each of which has its own bathroom. In the garden guests will be ble to take full advantange of the two pools, one for adults, and one for younger guests. The pool is heated with mineral spring water famous for its health benefits. The house has a magnificent sea view overlooking Kranevo, Albena, Balchik and Cape Kaliakra. The area where the house is located is characterized by an astonishing nature and peaceful surroundings.
This modern villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 2009 and refurbished in 2015. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has a private pool and sea view; it is also located in Osenovo, 20km from Varna. The nearest airport is only 25km away. It is set in a convenient location, 2km away from a stone and pebble beach and 2km from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant 1km away.
The villa has free cable internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave and washing machine. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
There is a golf course nearby.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 140 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Osenovo, BulgariaThis villa has a pool, a barbecue and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 26 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 February - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Throughout 2019: Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2019: free of charge
Throughout 2019: free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 2009
- Year modernised: 2015
- Holiday home (internal area 280 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Sea view
- Panoramic view of mountains
- Pets allowed (up to 1)
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (35 m2)
- 5 TVs
- Cable TV
- Internet access via cable incl
- Air conditioning cold / hot (2 units)
Show all 5 facilities Show less
This villa has 4 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed, 1 sofabed, mattress or similar
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed, 1 sofabed, mattress or similar
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
Show all 4 bedrooms Show less
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water, shower
- Bathroom no. 2: toilet with hot and cold water, shower
- Bathroom no. 3: toilet with hot and cold water, shower
- Bathroom no. 4: toilet with hot and cold water, shower
Show all 5 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric hobs / oven (2 hobs)
- Cooker hood
- Freezer box (30 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Woodburning stove
- Terrace or similar
- A garden (external area 1000 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 6 cars)
- A barbecue
Show all 6 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 427 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 427 bookings
Response rate: 84%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.