Villa To Rent In Momchil
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and swimming pool in Momchil, Bulgaria
From £1,202 per week
Villa to rent in Momchil, Bulgaria
This 4 bedroom villa with swimming pool is located in is located in Momchil and sleeps 9 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities.
Share this holiday home
This beautiful modern villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 2006 and refurbished in 2016. The agent has rated it as a five star property so it is one of their best villas - tastefully furnished and fully equipped. It is also great value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and beautiful panoramic view over water; it is also located in Momchil, only 10km from Balchik. The nearest airport is only 43km away. It is set in a convenient location, 1.7km away from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant only 300 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 150 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Momchil, BulgariaThis villa has a barbecue, a garden and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 13 May 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 May 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Throughout 2019: Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2019: free of charge
Throughout 2019: free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: five stars
- Year built: 2006
- Year modernised: 2016
- Holiday home (internal area 192 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Beautiful panoramic view over water
- Non-smoking house
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (26 m2)
- Pool open June - end August
- Outdoor heated pool
- 4 TVs
- Hi-Fi system
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (5 units)
Show all 9 facilities Show less
This villa has 4 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 single beds
Show all 4 bedrooms Show less
- Bathroom no. 1: shower and bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 4 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Kitchenette: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (40 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Terrace or similar
- Heated conservatory
- A garden (external area 430 m2)
- A garden
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 2 cars)
- A barbecue
Show all 7 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: five stars. This is the agent’s highest rating and this property should be tastefully furnished and full equipped.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 458 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 458 bookings
Response rate: 85%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000