Villa In Krapets
Villa with 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms in Krapets, Bulgaria
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £690 per week
Villa to rent in Krapets, Bulgaria
This two-storey house with a beautiful garden has seven bedrooms and a spacious living room. Outside there is a simple but well-equipped summer kitchen.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This two-storey house with a beautiful garden has seven bedrooms and a spacious living room. Outside there is a simple but well-equipped summer kitchen. Krapets is a fishing village and you can buy freshly caught fish directly from the fishermen here. The wide and long beach is considered to be the cleanest area of the Black Sea and can be reached within a few minutes by foot. You will often come across dolphins here. The simple but comfortable house is very well suited for families with children and for groups of friends.
This beautiful modern villa is made from brick or stone and was recently built in 2006. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. The villa is located in Krapets, 34km from Kavarna. The nearest airport is 95km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 150 metres away from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant only 150 metres away.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is adequately equipped: it has a refrigerator and microwave. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 128 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Krapets, BulgariaThis villa has a barbecue and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 24 September 2018 - 11 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 2006
- Holiday home (internal area 490 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Pets not allowed
- Houseowner lives in the house
Show all 6 facts Show less
- 1 TV
- Phone (incoming calls)
This villa has 7 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 7: 2 single beds
Show all 7 bedrooms Show less
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 7: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 7 bathrooms Show less
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker (3 hobs)
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (150 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Portable radiator
- Terrace or similar
- A garden (external area 960 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 5 cars)
- A barbecue
Show all 6 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 377 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 377 bookings
Response rate: 82%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.