Fully equipped with TV, DVD player, kitchen, fridge/Freezer, 2 balconies. Fantastic views of the coast.
Shared use of swimming pools.
Spacious 2 Bed Villa in its own enclosed development. of just 42 Villas and a large swimming pool with a sun terrace. Built on a former Almond Grove and overlooking the Coast of Nessebar and the surrounding hills it offers a pleasant retreat from the nearby resort of Sunny Beach.
This beautiful Villa complex is complete with a large swimming pool and a childrens pool, with a Coffee bar and shop. Just up the road about 400 metres is a hotel and behind it a restaurant which often has themed traditional folklore dancers and hot coal walking. Continue up the main road and you will get to the village of Kosharitza which has a few inexpensive restaurants and bars. The World Heritage site of Old Nesseber and the vibrant resort of Sunny Beach is just minutes away by car or Taxi or bus (which runs every hour and stops right outside the development). Old Nessebar is a quaint fishing village on a promitory accessed by a causeway with lots of old buildings, cobbled streets and bars and restaurants. A must for lovers of fish based cuisine. Sunny Beach is the nearest resort and has a very long and immaculate beach, well patrolled, a long promenade and bars, restaurants, gift shops and discoteques. It is a lively resort. Another interesting area to visit is St Vlas, an up market marina and beach with casino, ampitheatre, restaurants and bars. Along the main road are waterparks, go karting and horse riding. Along the coast are other resorts. One place worth a visit is to the winery at 'Black Sea Gold'.
Villa Rosa boasts two balconies and a private patio area. Facilities
Include hot and cold air-conditioning, 2 ensuite bathrooms and a downstairs toilet, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer,
Oven and hob, TV, DVD player and a selection of DVDs.
The issues stated by the Swedish reviewer a few years ago have been long resolved. We believe that some of them were unjust and put there because the renter had another issue that does not relate to the quality of the villa. However, we have taken each point on board and can report as follows
1. We have a different management company looking after the villa. They are excellent, can collect from the airport, dro p off and even get your shopping if you preorder it with them. They are also on hand throuhout your stay.The villa is clean.
2. The swimming pool is prepared ready for 1 May each year and is cleaned and maintained every day until the end of the season.
3. There are now plenty of sunbeds around the pool and the villa has its own external seating.
4. We have added to the videos at the villa. They are all in the drawers of the coffee table.
5. The local on site shop is a general store stocking everything from milk, bread and butter to meats and frozen food. There are larger supermarkets in Sunny Beach.
6. The development now has its own well for the water and we have had no complaints about the water pressure.
7. We have fitted a new kitchen and before the beginning of the season the property is refurbished as required. Gardeners are employed on a fulltime basis to maintain the lawns and communual areas, there is anautomatic sprinkler system in operation.
8. the area is now maturing . The Bus service operates on an hourly basis from right outside the complex. Taxis can be ordered from the shop or site office. Car hire can be arranged if required through our management company with whom renters will be put in touch once their booking has been confirmed.
9.Bulgaria still offers great value for money, especially out of the touristy areas. The best value in Europe.
10. The property is situated outside of the busy area of sunny beach but benefits from a vista of the coastline of Nessebar. This makes it an oasis of calm with access to the town or beach a short bus, taxi or car ride away (about 2 km).
11. There is a manual at the property showing how everything works, suggersting interesting places to go, etc.
Have a great holiday - and if you are unsure about anything you can always give us a ring and ask before you book. Our number is 01825 765477.
1 - 1 of 1
5 other reviews
Lovely and relaxing, just what the Doctor ordered. Cam and Val Gilbert (June 2008)
Our kids just loved coming back to Almond Hills after a day on the beach or at the water park to take a dip in the pool. The villa was a real retreat. Thankyou for allowing us to use your lovely holiday home. Debbie and Nigel (May 2008)
We had a fantastic time. Villa was great and really well equipped. Thank you. We hope you will enjoy staying at ours. Mary Murphy (August 2008)
Hello Nigel, just a note to say thanks for the use of your villa. We’re impressed and have enjoyed the hol very much. Best regards Henry and Miriam (June 2010)
We stayed at the villa at half term in May. Temperature was warm but not too hot. The villa stayed cool so we didnt need the air conditioning. The place was clean and tidy, well equipped, the neighbours were friendly, pool was great (although not working for the first couple of days as it was being cleaned). The shuttle bus was well used (it takes 15 minutes to walk to Sunny Beach) although the Hunters restaurant just up the road was a good local haunt with plenty of entertainment if you pick the right night. We didnt hire a car as there are not many places to park in Sunny Beach and the bus, shuttle and even taxi are dirt cheap.Woods Family
The villa has its own private garden area and the communual swimming pool is a few feet away. Often owners and renters choose to have an alfresco BBQ by the pool in the evening making this a friendly little development. Having said that, there is external seating on the terrace of Villa Rosa and a BBQ.
Sports and activities:
Boat Hire Cycling Fishing Horse Riding Mountain Biking Sailling
Scuba Diving Sports Center Tennis Water Skiing Walking Wind Surfing
About the owner
My wife and I own 2 holiday properties in Bulgaria and 2 in the UK. We have been involved in renting holiday property for the last 7 years. We believe that in order to get return bookings we need to have high quality accomodation in a good location with a view and high quality furnishings. as such our properties all have a high level of return bookings and referrals to our guests friends. Additionally, by our maintaining high standards our guests have tended to look after our properties during their stay.
Owner score70 Calendar updated: 29 days ago Last logged in: a month ago