Luxury Villa , 15 Floral Hills
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Kableshkovo, Bulgaria
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £517 per week
Villa to rent in Kableshkovo, Bulgaria
Villa overview - owner's description
Beautiful luxury 3 bed villa with 40m2 private pool+ private garden.1 double bedroom en suite. 1 twin/double en suite.1 twin/double with adjacent shower room. Breathtaking views.
This is a beautiful luxury detached villa, set in a private garden with a 40 square metre swimming pool.
There is a large brick built bbq in the garden and a fabulous patio eating area with breathtaking views over the pool towards the sea.
This brand new detached villa has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Upstairs the master bedroom is a double en suite and the 2nd bedroom is either a twin or double en suite. Both upstairs bedrooms have lovely large balconies from which to enjoy the fabulous views. .
Dowstairs is another twin or double bedroom and is adjacent to the downstairs shower room.
The villa is furnished to a very high standard and comes with a fully equipped kitchen and a utility room with washing machine.
The living dining area looks out over the patio to the large private pool and garden where there is a brick built barbecue and an outside eating area.
Sitting here the views towards the Black Sea are breath taking.
This lovely detached villa is situated only 20 minutes away from Bourgas airport and is set in a perfect location for easy access to many areas of interest.
It is located a 5 minute stroll away from a beautiful Spa Hotel complex called the Vineyards, where you can find 2 restaurants, pools, bars,spa with beauty & relaxation treatments (payable locally), and a supermarket, all available for you to use as a Villa guest.
The lively Sunny Beach with its vibrant night life and plethora of shops, bars and restaurants is a short 10 minute drive away from the villa.
Nessebar is a World Heritage site. This ancient town was founded in the 2nd millenium B.C. and is today a place of great interest and beauty less than 10 minutes drive away .
The pretty village of Sveti Vlas is a little further afield but well worth the 25 minute drive.
This villa has 14 verified reviews.
14 out of 14 people recommend staying here
This wasn't our first visit to the villa or the complex both of which we love, it gives you the distance from the resort but at the same time allows easy access to all that the resort has to offer. Gaby & the owners are always ready to answer any questions you may have.
There is a small trail at the top of the complex that allows access to the Vineyards so you can always wander over if you need anything as there is a small mini market and restaurant, bar onsite as well as the Hotel Spa Facilities.
It wasn't our first visit to the villa or the complex so we knew what to expect from the off. As always the house was lovely and exactly as described in the owners description. Yes you're a bit of the mix of Sunny Beach but you are still close enough that you can enjoy it which is just what we like. If you don't want to be running backwards and forwards in taxi's or the bus then I'd highly recommend you hire a car from one of the local companies.
We tried the Cental Bar over in the Complex this year and would recommend you give it a try for lunch or a meal at night, it's not too far if you ask Gabby in the office for directions she'll keep you right.
We as honeymooners loved this villa it is the first time we have stayed in a villa and we left a review in the review book also with some tips. The staff at the villa are lovely and very friendly the vineyards is lovely apart from lack of entertainment and the walk back to the villa at night that is not fun in the dark but can't be helped would made the honeymoon 100% amazing if those two factors were different but still 95% as it was so lovely watch out for hornets/wasps they surround the pool :/ bbq was fab maybe coal could of been provided but managed to get a cabby to drop some off when he collected us for the night ride. If you want a taxi speak to gabby! Taxis can rip you off so bad. Everything about this honeymoon was amazing and we will defiantly return not for a drunken fortnight though this time but for a family holiday 😎😀😜thanks again x
Over the last few years we've been regular visitors to the Vineyards and surrounding areas and no matter where we've tried nothing seemed to compare to the stay we'd had in Floral Hills 15 previously, so we decided to head back and rent the villa again this year and I can honestly say that we're glad we did. As always the accommodation and facilities offered by the owners where excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would whole heartedly recommend the villa to anyone.
Real value for money, what you see you get.
Cleaning and all was superb.
Real recommendation to stay here with your family, close to the party zone and far enough to enjoy the rest you need.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Kableshkovo, BulgariaThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue and a children pool area. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 4 March 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 24 April - 30 April 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 1 May - 31 May 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 5 September 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 September - 30 November 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 2 January - 24 March 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 25 March - 30 April 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 1 May - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 5 September 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 September - 30 November 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 2 January - 28 February 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 March - 24 March 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 25 March - 30 April 2020: bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 1 May - 31 May 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 5 September 2020: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 September - 30 November 2020: bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 2 January - 24 March 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 June and receive 5% off if the booking is made 8 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 July - 31 August and receive 5% off if the booking is made 8 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 5% off if the booking is made 8 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made within 4 weeks of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£3.00 per night, paid locally
Cleaning + towel + sheet change every 3 days ( Weekly clean and linen change included in cost of Villa hire )
£25.00 per week, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 2 single beds
3 bathrooms including 2 en suites, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 40m x 40m, Depth 1.2m to 1.4m
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Open fire, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view, Childrens pool area
Gym, Jacuzzi, Sauna
Children's pool, Gym, Spa
Beautiful views of the distant Balkan mountains over extensive meadows in one direction and in the other direction views towards the Black Sea are breath taking.
Private Owner From Sheffield, United Kingdom Member since Feb 2009
Past bookings: 50 bookings
Response rate: 89%
Response time: within 2 hours
Last logged in: 2 days ago
Number of properties: 1