Holiday Villa In General Kantardzhievo
Villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in General Kantardzhievo, Bulgaria
From £460 per week
Villa to rent in General Kantardzhievo, Bulgaria
This 3 bedroom villa is located in is located in General Kantardzhievo and sleeps 9 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities.
Share this holiday home
This beautiful modern villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 2010 and refurbished in 2018. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has panoramic view of mountains and is located in General Kantardzhievo, 22km from Varna. The nearest airport is only 22km away. It is set in a convenient location, 3km away from a stone and pebble beach and 3km from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant only 500 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park in the garage on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 141 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in General Kantardzhievo, BulgariaThis villa has a barbecue, a garage and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 31 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 March - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Throughout 2019: Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2019: free of charge
Throughout 2019: free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 2010
- Year modernised: 2018
- Holiday home (internal area 165 m2)
- Ground and 1st floor
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Panoramic view of mountains
- Pets not allowed
- Non-smoking house
Show all 9 facts Show less
- 2 TVs
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (4 units)
Show all 4 facilities Show less
This villa has 3 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 sofabed, mattress or similar, 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 sofabed, mattress or similar, 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 sofabed, mattress or similar, 1 double bed
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker (4 hobs)
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (50 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Woodburning stove
- Terrace or similar
- A garden (external area 1300 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Garage (space for 1 car)
- A barbecue
Show all 6 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 432 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 432 bookings
Response rate: 84%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.