Apartment With Shared Pool In Budzaka
Apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Budzaka, Bulgaria
From £490 per week
Apartment to rent in Budzaka, Bulgaria
This 2 bedroom apartment with shared pool is located in is located in Budzaka and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, parking nearby and air conditioning.
Share this holiday home
This solidly constructed modern apartment was originally built in 2005 and refurbished in 2016. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept apartment, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This apartment has use of a shared pool and beautiful panoramic view over water; it is also located in Budzaka, 40km from Burgas. The nearest airport is only 45km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 100 metres away from a rock bound coast and 800 metres from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant only 400 metres away.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is adequately equipped: it has a refrigerator and microwave. It also has some shared garden furniture outside.
This apartment does not have any reviews but the agent has 185 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this apartment in Budzaka, BulgariaThis apartment has a shared pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 31 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 October - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2019: free of charge
Throughout 2019: Free of charge
About this apartment
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 2005
- Year modernised: 2016
- Holiday apartment (internal area 70 m2)
- 2nd floor
- Apartment constructed from concrete
- Beautiful panoramic view over water
- Yes (up to 1)
- Non-smoking house
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Shared outdoor swimming pool
- Pool open June - end August
- 1 TV
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (3 units)
Show all 6 facilities Show less
This apartment has 2 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Living room
- Kitchenette: hot and cold water
- Electric hobs (2 hobs)
- Cooker hood
- Freezer box (15 litres)
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Terrace or similar
- Shared site (external area 1500 m2)
- Some shared garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site
- Swing and sandpit
Show all 5 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the apartment and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 631 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 631 bookings
Response rate: 89%
Response time: within 6 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000