Villa To Rent In Balik
Villa with 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Balik, Bulgaria
From £637 per week
Villa to rent in Balik, Bulgaria
This newly built house is not far from the white city on the Black Sea Coast and offers its residents ample comfort and a cosy ambience.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This newly built house is not far from the white city on the Black Sea Coast and offers its residents ample comfort and a cosy ambience. The spacious and well-maintained garden has a swimming pool with sun loungers and parasols. The house is modern and furnished slightly in oriental style. The large house with plenty of space has a total area of 280 square metres and hence it is ideal for large families with children. The ground floor comprises a large living room with a well-equipped kitchen, a dining table and chairs and seating area with sofas and armchairs. On the first and second floors are the bedrooms, all of which have been recently furnished. You will holiday here in a quiet location and less than 800 metres away from the beach. The town of Balchik is close by and offers several entertainment venues.
This villa is made from brick or stone. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and view over the landscape; it is also located in Balik, only 3km from Balchik. It is set in a very convenient location, just 700 metres away from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant only 100 metres away.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 147 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Balik, BulgariaThis villa has a barbecue, a garden and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 14 December 2018 - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit
€200.00 per booking, paid locally
Bed linen (excluding towels)
Free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year modernised: 2006
- Holiday home (internal area 280 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- View over the landscape
- Pets not allowed
Show all 6 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (32 m2)
- 1 TV
- CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Air conditioning cold / hot
Show all 6 facilities Show less
This villa has 5 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 single beds
Show all 5 bedrooms Show less
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Freezer box (25 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Terrace or similar
- A garden
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 2 cars)
- A barbecue
- Outdoor pool available from June to September
Show all 7 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 415 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 415 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.