Holiday Apartment In Balchik With Shared Pool
Apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, shared pool and golf nearby in Balchik, Bulgaria
From £417 per week
Apartment to rent in Balchik, Bulgaria
This 2 bedroom apartment with shared pool is located in is located in Balchik and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, parking nearby and air conditioning. The apartment is and within walking distance of golf.
Share this holiday home
This beautiful modern apartment is made from brick or stone and was recently built in 2006. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped apartment with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This apartment has use of a shared pool and beautiful panoramic view over water; it is also only 5km from Balchik. The nearest airport is 55km away. It is set in a convenient location, 3km away from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant only 200 metres away.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave and washing machine. It also has some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A golf course.
- A tennis court.
This apartment does not have any reviews but the agent has 146 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this apartment in Balchik, BulgariaThis apartment has a shared pool and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 31 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 24 April - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Throughout 2019: Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2019: free of charge
Throughout 2019: £33.00 per booking, paid locally
About this apartment
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 2006
- Holiday apartment (internal area 100 m2)
- 3rd floor
- Apartment constructed from brick or stone
- Beautiful panoramic view over water
- Pets not allowed
- Non-smoking house
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Shared outdoor swimming pool (450 m2)
- 1 TV
- CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (2 units)
Show all 8 facilities Show less
This apartment has 2 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bathroom no. 1: shower and bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker (4 hobs)
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (60 litres)
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Heat pump
- Terrace or similar
- Shared site (external area 100 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking space in the street
Show all 4 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the apartment and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This apartment is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 447 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 447 bookings
Response rate: 85%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.