Top 10 Apartments To Rent In Tenerife
Tenerife is a holiday-maker's favourite. It’s got year-round sunshine, beaches, restaurants, entertainment... and did we mention year-round sunshine? If this sounds like your sort of thing, then this is your lucky day: we’ve selected ten of our best apartments in Tenerife to save you the searching.
1. Antequera - 1 bedroom beach apartment with private pool and golf nearby, in Radazul Alto
This is a modern, clean apartment with superb sea views and a lovely private pool. “The apartment is fantastic, exceptional garden and pool overlooking the sea. A pleasure.”
2. Costamar Apartment - 2 bedroom beach apartment, great for families, in Los Cristianos
Lots of space for the kids to run around in outside, and both a shallow kids’ pool and an adult pool. This apartment is only 100 metres from a small beach and 200 metres from a larger beach with a café. The area is away from the nightlife, but with easy access to plenty of restaurants and supermarkets.
3. Eco-nature-beach - 1 bedroom apartment with a shared pool, in San Miguel
Sunbathe on the terrace overlooking the orchards, or on a sun lounger in the sunbathing area, on a hammock in the garden, or next to the Jacuzzi-pool – you will be spoilt for sun-worshipping choice in this cute apartment!
4. El Medano with Sea View - 2 bedroom apartment in El Cabezo
El Medano beach is very close to this well-furnished apartment. El Medano is “where the wind comes to have fun”; if windsurfing or kitesurfing is your thing, this is the place for you!
5. Las Dehesas Apartment - 1 bedroom apartment near golf and a beautiful beach
This apartment is in Puerto de la Cruz in the north of Tenerife and is a short walk from Playa Jardin beach designed by the famous artist, César Manrique. As the name (Garden Beach) suggests, this seaside favourite is accessed via attractive gardens and surrounded by beautiful plant life.
6. The Palms Golf, Golf del Sur - 2 bedroom apartment with fantastic shared pools
This apartment is on a complex with two pools. And they couldn’t be much more conveniently situated! “Pool right outside the front door… pool bar food, and staff, are amazing”, writes a recent holiday-maker.
7. Las Floritas Apartment - sleeps 5, right in the centre of Playa de las Americas
Away from the main road, but surrounded by multiple bars and restaurants, this apartment is ideally located in Playa de las Americas just a few minutes’ walk from the notorious Veronica’s Strip. Perfect for a group of 5 to go and dance the nights away (and sunbathe the days away) for a week or two.
8. Original Flat in Quiet, Central Zone - 3 person beach apartment
Accessed via a sandy path, this spacious, peaceful studio apartment is in the north of Tenerife. Guests have praised it for being “located in a pleasant, small, Spanish residential area… away from the more touristy areas… we can highly recommend”.
9. Romantic one bedroom apartment in Candelaria
The only question is – would you stare into your lover’s eyes, or be transfixed by that incredible view? This one bedroom apartment is a cosy little hillside bolt-hole surrounded by palm trees, perfect for a romantic getaway.
10. Dinastia, Los Cristianos - 2 bedroom beach apartment with amazing reviews
Just look at all those five-star reviews! This apartment has glowing reports from 61 guests. Most recently, Len from Doncaster wrote “Fantastic apartment with access to pool and bar, not too far from the beach, pubs and restaurants. We will definitely book again, thank you!”
If this has got you planning your next holiday in the sun, you might want to look at all of our apartments in Tenerife.