11 Photos To Inspire A Family Break To The South Of France
It is easy to identify why the beautiful South of France has attracted so many writers, artists and poets over the years, offering so much natural beauty along with an infectious culture that runs through every town and street. Whether you're venturing across its gorgeous landscapes and hill-tops or enjoying its pristine sandy beaches, both Provence and the illustrious Côte d'Azur are bound to grab your undivided attention and charm you with their endless allures. Here are 11 photos that are sure to make you desperate to visit...
1. The glittering Villefranche-sur-Mer in the French Riviera
2. The dazzling Abbey of Senanque in Provence
3. The beautiful beach of Eze in Cote D'Azur
4. Cathar Castle in Carcassone is one of the biggest and most famous in France.
5. The wonderful Island of Corsica, just off the brilliant Cote D'Azur
6. The colourful Menton old town in the French Riviera is one of the South's most photographed.
7. The brilliant three-tiered Pont du Gard is one of the most famous landmarks to visit.
8. The incredible Oceanographic Museum in Monaco is a favourite for children and adults alike.
9. And just outiside lies some of the most fascinating views of Monaco.
10. The grand Saint Jean Castle in beautiful Marseille.
11. The picturesque gulf of stunning turquoise water at Parc National des Calanques is a must see.
Want to experience these gorgeous shores and sights first hand? The south of France could be perfect for your next break...