11 Celebrity Bars and Restaurants That You Must Try
Celebrities tend to be lovers of fine-dining, so naturally, many of them have bought their own stakes in the food they love in the places they love. We'd like to try all these celebrity bars and restaurants to see if they really are all they're cracked up to be...
1. Frankie Detorri (jockey)- Frankie's Bar & Grill in Dubai
"Frankie's Italian Bar & Grill is an exciting award winning Italian restaurant concept, created as a result of collaboration between English culinary giant Marco Pierre White and jockey legend Frankie Dettori. The service combines fine - as well as cacusal dining in a relaxed and cosy atmosphere, featuring a menu with over 80 dishes reflecting authentic Italian cuisine."
2. Robert De Niro (actor) - Nobu in New York
"Nobu partnered with restaurateur Drew Nieporent, Meir Teper, and Oscar-winning actor Robert De Niro to bring his modern Japanese to Tribeca. Nobu draws upon his classical training at sushi bars in Tokyo and his life abroad in Peru, Argentina, and around the world to create a whole new trend in Japanese cuisine."
3. Bono (from U2) - The Clarence Hotel & Restaurants in Dublin, Ireland
"This tired and shabby stopover was bought by Bono and The Edge in 1992 and transformed into a contemporary boutique hotel, the kind of place that they would choose to stay themselves, if visitors to Dublin city. Their new Clarence Hotel opened in June 1996."
4. Guy Ritchie (film-maker) - The Punchbowl, London
5. Wayne Linekers (Gary Lineker's bro) - The Linekers, Tenerife
"Wayne Lineker, owner of the now World Famous Linekers Bar brand, came originally from Leicester, England. After the birth of his two sons, who now both work for the company; Wayne decided he wanted a better life and future for his family. Answering instinct, he boldly took the step of moving to Spain to pursue his dream…owning a bar in Tenerife."
6. Sarah Harding (from Girl's Aloud) - The Kanaloa Club, London
7. Ryan Gosling (actor) - Tagine, Beverly Hills
"Candles flicker to Jazz melodies. Plush banquettes line the walls. Handmade mirrors hang next to black and white photos by portraitist, Dan Winters. Chef Ben, along with Chris Angulo and Ryan Gosling, invite you to enjoy this one-a-kind dining experience."
8. Sammy Hagar (musician) - Cabo Wabo Cantina in San Lucas, Mexico
"Cabo Wabo is a lifestyle. Something that requires only a willingness to enjoy your life and embrace all that makes you happy. That's the reason the Cantina was created" - Sammy Hagar
9. Pete Wentz (from Fall Out Boy) - Angels & Kings, Barcelona
10. Ian McKellen (actor) - The Grapes in London
11. Elliot Wright (The Only Way is Essex) - La Sala in Puerto Banus, Spain
Clickstay have over 100 properties in the Puerto Banus area, click here to take a look.
Fancy staying in a film set? We've just added this amazing beach villa in Tuscany to our website - it was used in scenes from James Bond: Quantum of Solace!