10 Photos To Inspire A Visit To Beautiful Bulgaria
Bursting with cutting-edge culture and wonderful ancient history, Bulgaria, once widely over-looked, is finally getting the recognition it deserves. Host to a variety of captivating mountain-ranges, inviting turquoise beaches and brilliant town life for both those in search of a cultural escape and a buzzing nightlife, this fantastic summer destination can provide the ultimate retreat for those desperately looking for a last minute holiday. Not quite convinced? Here are 10 photos we're sure will do the trick...
1. Explore one of Bulgaria's most popular coastal resorts at Sunny Beach.
2. Full of stylish galleries, bohemian cafe's and charming narrow streets, Plovdiv is a must see!
3. While your there, don't miss out on a visit to the magical Roman Ampitheatre.
4. Explore one of Europe's youngest and most captivating capitals in beautiful Sofia.
5. Find yourself left completely breathless by the enamouring views of the Rhodope Mountains.
6. Equally so, the world-famous Seven Rila Lakes cannot go a miss.
7. Varna, the Black Sea Coast's largest resort, is overflowing with cultural landmarks and adventurous escapades, like Cape Kaliakra.
7. The Aleksander Nevski Church is a must visit when in Sophia. Just wait till you see inside...
8. Nessebar's Ancient Old Town offers a journey back in time, perfect for history lovers.
9. Finally, the slopes! Don't hesitate to experience the white wonders of Bulgaria's brilliant ski resorts first hand.
For beach escapes to the Black Sea Coast or for cool ski retreats in Bansko, search of fantastic catalogue of villas and apartments in Bulgaria here.