10 Photos to Inspire a Holiday to Majorca
Known for its beach resorts, sheltered coves, limestone mountains and Roman and Moorish remains, the island of Majorca (or Mallorca) in Spain is still a stunning holiday destination despite the swathes of tourists visiting each year. This has been a difficult task... but we've managed to narrow down a huge selection of amazing photos to show you the best of the best of Majorca - the largest of the Balearic Islands.
1. This is a typical beach on Majorca... lie back, relax and tan on sun-beds or take a shady snooze underneath a parasol
2. The city of Palma's majestic cathedral is well-worth a visit
3. ...and the remains of the old Arab baths within the walls of Palma are a tranquil oasis hidden from the buzz of the city streets
4. Not all of Majorca is full of tourists. You can find peace and quiet in the streets of pretty traditional villages like Valldemossa
5. Majorca has some stunning countryside to explore, jotted with old windmills and ancient remains
6. You can snorkel in crystal clear waters at secluded coves like this one...
7. The Cuevas del Drach (Dragon Caves) near Porto Cristo are a must-see for any adventurer
8. Taking the old tram from Soller to Port de Soller is a great nostalgic experience and a great way to take in your surrounds
9. ... and when you get to the port, the town and beach await with plenty of great restaurants and bars to enjoy
10. Finally, the blazing sunsets should be more than enough to win you over!
Has this post made you want to make moves to Majorca? See our villas and apartments in Majorca...