Fitness Spa Retreat Beach Holiday At Mullins Villas Barbados
Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, shared pool and golf nearby in Mullins Bay, Barbados
Booking cost: £0.00
From £496 per week
Lovely villa apartments a short walk from the beach! Beach holiday for families, couples, friends & perfect for intimate weddings in the Caribbean sun. Inclusive of maid service, wi-fi & Air con
Discover Mullins Heights apartments set among the beautiful scenery of West Coast Barbados. The sultry backdrop sets the sky on the patio and in the pool, with a coral feature cascade. The kidney swimming pool bordered by the coral style sundeck, is perfect for sunbathing and the gorgeous gazebo is great for alfresco dining or early evening cocktails!
As the Villa has 2x two bedroom apartments and 1x four bedroom apartment, please can you identify if you will require 2 or 4 bedrooms when you email your enquiry, so that we can be sure to give you the correct information and prices.
The apartments have a FREE maid service and FREE A/C in the bedrooms and living rooms which are all completed to a luxurious specification, plus there is free Wi-Fi internet throughout the property. You will find an individual living and dining room, and west-facing terraces, where you have a view of the west coast sunset.
NEW! Fitness Spa Retreat for couples and families. Looking to energise yourself daily with simple Yoga stretches & other exercises to increase your emotional well being and physical health? Special price of £599.99 includes, 7nts accommodation; airport transfers; unlimited water, tasty local made juices, nutritious and delicious meals; trained and experienced instructors, fun sessions, gym membership and much more. Helping you to feel great and lose weight!
Located on the idyllic West Coast of Barbados, just a few minutes walk from the famous Mullins Beach and local shops. This area is an ideal location for families, weddings, or a couple on a romantic getaway.
Mullins Heights is situated in a quiet uptown area with restaurants nearby and local dining to please your palate. Banking facilities, duty-free shopping and supermarkets are located at Speightstown or Holetown for your convenience.
If you are looking for comfort and relaxation then look no further. The accommodation areas are all tastefully finished to a high standard, elegant and in keeping with the traditional properties in the area. They are all air conditioned, with French doors leading out to terrace balconies overlooking the pool and the sea. FREE Air con for all renters. The facilities include
•CD stereo system
There is a wealth of sporting and leisure facilities locally including
•family boat cruise / swimming with turtles
There is a cook available upon request. We can also assist in arrangements for car hire, island tours, historical visits, boat cruises, etc.
Special Wedding Packages
Mullins Heights Barbados Wedding Services
We take care of all your wedding arrangements such as villa accommodations for you and guests, your reception, the wedding ceremony, music for the wedding, food and flowers for the wedding, the make-up artist and hairdresser, the photography arrangements for the wedding and even the marriage licence process. You will be provided with your wedding planner to give you an idea of what you can expect in making your wedding dreams become a reality.
The main wedding package includes the following:
- Assistance to arrange all aspects of the wedding ceremony
- Email correspondence in planning stages
- Transportation to the Ministry of Home Affairs to obtain marriage licence
- Marriage Licence fees and stamp duty
- Wedding Ceremony performed by Reverend
- Ceremony and Reverend Fee
- Marriage Certificate issued by Reverend on day of wedding
- Bouquet of tropical flowers for the Bride & Boutonnière for the Groom
- Choice of the following venues: At a church, On the beach, Poolside Gazebo at Private Villa
- Reception arrangements
- Cake – 1 or 2 tier
- Photographer / CD Rom Photo Album
- Video (UK PAL system + US NTSC system)
- Champagne for Bride & Groom
- Floral Arch
- Make Up / Hair Styling
- Spa Services
Please contact us for your requirements & special quote
1 verified review
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 21 September 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 March - 31 March 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 March - 31 March 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 March - 31 March 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 5% off if the booking is made 6 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 March and receive 5% off if the booking is made 7 days before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 February - 31 March and receive 5% off if the booking is made 2 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 June - 31 July and receive 5% off if the booking is made 7 days before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 June - 31 July and receive 5% off if the booking is made 2 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 30 November and receive 5% off if the booking is made 7 days before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 October - 30 November and receive 5% off if the booking is made 2 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 5% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 single sofa bed in at the property, 1 cot
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WI-FI, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Sea view, Shared garden
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups, Restricted mobility
Private Owner From London, United Kingdom Member since Aug 2007
Past bookings: 12 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 15 days
Last logged in: 5 days ago
Number of properties: 1