14 Maple Gardens
Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Hastings, Barbados
From £665 per week
Apartment to rent in Hastings, Barbados
Ground floor, 2-bedroom, 2-bath, air-conditioned, self-catered apartment with shared pool. Sleeps 4. Fully equipped with WiFi, TV, stereo. 200 metres from beach, bank, supermarket, and restaurants.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
Our prices INCLUDE all government taxes. Other properties may add them later.
Maple Gardens is located in Hastings, on the south coast of Barbados. This self-catering apartment has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, with pleasant communal gardens and swimming pool.
A dedicated parking space is provided, right next to the apartment.
You’ll love the ambiance, the outdoor space, the greenery and the neighborhood. Ideal for couples, business travelers and families.
Maple Gardens is located on the south coast of Barbados, about two miles out of Bridgetown towards the airport. It is ideally located for access to clean white beaches, about 10 minutes drive to the St Lawrence Gap area for nightlife, and there are many restaurants – from fast-food to high-end – within walking distance.
It is a minute’s walk to the famous Hastings Rocks, where you will find Blakey’s restaurant, the bandstand – where the Barbados Police Force band gives regular concerts – and the Richie Haynes Boardwalk, and park benches for you to relax and enjoy the sea views.
Buses, mini buses and ZR vans (communal taxis) are available next to Hastings Rocks.
Although it is a self catering apartment, we provide a welcome basket to tide you over until you get to the shops, and on stays of longer than 7 days, we provide a mid-stay clean - all included in the price.
The apartment has just about everything you need for a comfortable and pleasant self-catered stay.
- Kettle, toaster, coffee machine, stove, oven, microwave
- A small step-up ladder for reaching the top shelves
- Kitchen tools
- Saucepans and frying pan etc
- Plates, cutlery, place mats etc for six people
Bedroom / bathroom
- Air conditioning – but try keeping the windows open – you will get a lovely breeze through the apartment most of the year
- Floor-standing fans
- One bedroom has a queen size bed (US measurement, for the UK it is classed as King-size, 150cm wide) and en-suite bathroom.
- The other bedroom has two single beds, and access to the second bathroom
- Both bathrooms have shaver sockets
- Spare linens are available for all beds
- Towels are provided, both bath and beach
Living / dining
- High speed broadband with WiFi
- TV with international channels
- Radio and CD player
- Board games
- Dining table with 6 chairs
- There are two keys, one for the front door to the apartment block, and one for the apartment itself. The one apartment key fits all locks and padlocks.
- There is some communal pool furniture available for sunbathing that is kept locked when not in use. You will be given the combination code to unlock them.
- A hotel-type safe is provided for keeping your money, passports, credit cards etc safe from prying eyes.
Laundry / store
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Broom and mop and cleaning materials
- Three sets of golf clubs for your use
The apartment does not have a landline telephone, but you will be provided with a prepaid pay-as-you-go cellphone to use during your stay. There will be a small amount of credit on it, and you will be able to top it up at the Lanterns complex (about 2 minutes walk).
This apartment does not have any reviews.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Hastings, BarbadosThis apartment is near the beach. It has a shared pool, a balcony and a shared garden. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 5 July 2021
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 August - 12 December 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 13 December - 19 December 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 20 December 2021 - 10 January 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 11 January - 15 April 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 April - 12 December 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 13 December - 19 December 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 20 December 2022 - 10 January 2023: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 11 January - 15 April 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 April - 1 August 2023: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 13 December - 19 December 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 20 December 2023 - 10 January 2024: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 11 January - 15 April 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Security deposit
£179.79 per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 2 Separate WC's
CD player, WiFi / WiFi, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning bedrooms only, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Parking, Shared garden
Pool is 25 metres from the apartment's enclosed terrace.
Private Owner From Wetherby, United Kingdom Member since Nov 2019
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 38 minutes
Last seen: 26 days ago
Number of properties: 1