Zirkitz Holiday Apartment Rental With Shared Pool
Apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and shared pool in Zirkitz, Austria
From £397 per week
Apartment to rent in Zirkitz, Austria
The apartments (AKA182-AKA183) are gorgeous on a high plateau at 1200 m height. Comfortably furnished to offer this everything for the holidaymaker. In addition.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
The apartments (AKA182-AKA183) are gorgeous on a high plateau at 1200 m height. Comfortably furnished to offer this everything for the holidaymaker. In addition, you use the spa facilities free of charge! Relax in the sauna to improve well-being, or plunge you into the pleasant waters of the panoramic indoor pool. In winter offer 13 km of groomed slopes and gorgeous white snow, an excellent ski school and a central location in the family ski paradise. Not only in winter but also in summer, spring and autumn, the Simonhöhe is a treasure of nature. The naturbeassenen hiking, riding and mountain bike trails with stunning views of Carinthia offer rest and relaxation for the whole family.
This apartment is made from wood and brick and was originally built in 1972 and refurbished in 2009. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept apartment, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This apartment has use of a shared pool and is located in Zirkitz, only 15km from Feldkirchen. The nearest airport is only 30km away. It is set in a very convenient location, 4km away from a lake. There's also a restaurant 1.5km away.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is adequately equipped: it has a refrigerator and shared washing machine. The property has a sauna; it also has some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A tennis court.
- A thermal bath.
- A marked trail up to 5km long.
This apartment does not have any reviews but the agent has 143 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this apartment in Zirkitz, AustriaThis apartment has a shared pool and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 October - 13 November 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 5 January - 8 February 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 5 January - 8 February 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 February - 8 March 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 9 March - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 4 January - 7 February 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
£55.00 per booking, paid locally
Throughout 2018: Maximum €1.23 per person per night, paid locally
Throughout 2019: Maximum €1.50 per person per night, paid locally
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
€16.00 per person per booking, paid locally
About this apartment
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1972
- Year modernised: 2009
- Holiday apartment (internal area 58 m2)
- 1st floor
- Apartment constructed from wood and brick
- Pets not allowed
- Houseowner lives in the house
- Non-smoking house
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Shared indoor swimming pool (120 m2)
- A sauna
- Table tennis
- 1 TV
- Cable TV
- 1 DVD player
Show all 7 facilities Show less
This apartment has 2 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 bunk beds
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: bath, hot and cold water
- Living room
- Kitchenette: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Coffee machine
- Shared washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 1000 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 1 car)
- Marked trail up to 5km long
- Marked cycling trail up to 5km long
Show all 7 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the apartment and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Do I need to do anything to arrange any pre-booked optional extras?
If you select any optional extras as part of your booking then you will need to confirm details with the local property manager after the booking has been fully paid. You will receive the property manager’s contact details (phone number and/or email address) after you have paid for the booking and you should contact him or her to confirm details. If you cannot get hold of the property manager then please contact the Clickstay support team for further assistance.
Please note: you do not need to contact the property manager about any compulsory extras such as final cleaning (i.e. cleaning upon departure).
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This apartment is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 400 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 400 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.